AVAIL THE BEST RATE OF INTEREST ON USED CAR LOAN
About Used Car Loan Mumbai
Click to Apply Online or Call Us on 9878981166
Buying a car has always been a tough job as the prices of cars are touching the sky. There are only few people who have the funds in their bank account to manage buying even a used vehicle.
The solution to this problem is availing a Used Car Loan that offers monetary help to people who wishes to buy a preowned vehicle.
Features and Benefits of Used Car Loan Mumbai with Dialabank
- Loan approvals in 24 hours.
- Flexible re-payment option(s), which ranges from 12 to 60 months
- Car model should not be older than 5 years from the present time
- Attractive interest rates.
- Finance up to 92% of the car’s value
- Choose any car available in India
- Repay your Loan with easy EMIs
- Hassle free loans – no post dated cheques required
- Easy and simple documentation.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Mumbai
- Age of the applicant should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 65 years.
- Minimum employment 1 year in present company and a minimum of 2 years of work in total.
- Monthly income of the applicant should be Rs 24,000.
- Minimum age 30 years. 25 years if you have earning co-applicant.
- Maximum age at loan maturity 60 years
- Minimum employment At least two years in business
- Minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs annually for two consecutive years.
Documents for Used Car Loan Mumbai
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar Card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest 3 months salary slip and 6 months bank statement. For Self- Employed Last 2 ITR filed and 6 months bank statement.
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card / Aadhar Card
- Bank Statement: Bank statements for the last six months is also required.
Interest Rates for Used Car Loan Mumbai
New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)
Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)
Get The Best Offers
10.00% – 11.00%
13.99% – 15.50%
Rs. 999 to Rs. 4300
10.25% – 11:25%
14.50% to 16%
Rs. 3500 to Rs. 5500
Bank of Baroda
0.75% Up to 15 Lac
Kotak Mahindra Bank
11.50% – 13.50%
17% – 20%
Rs.3300 to Rs.4750
Punjab National Bank
10.75% to 11%
0.5% to 1.5%
State Bank Group
17.05% to 17.30%
10.50% to 11.75%
16.50% to 18.00%
Rs.2500 to Rs.5000
Bank of India
10.50% to 13.50%
13.50% to 14.50%
0.50% to Rs.25000
0.10% of Loan Amount
Facts about Mumbai:
Mumbai- formerly Bombay, is the capital city of Maharashtra. It is the most populated city in India. Mumbai lies on the West Coast of India and has a significant natural harbor. It is the wealthiest city in India and has the highest GDP amongst any city in South, West or Central Asia.
The City planners of Mumbai are now discovering new ways to move Mumbai’s residents—not just for a daily up and down, but as part of permanent city expansion, that has all the facilities of good infrastructure, industry, and amusement parks. This includes the planned construction of the India’s first double-decker bridge, which will link eastern and western Mumbai for the first time, as well as the growth of new Mumbai.
|Leading Used Car Loan Providers in Mumbai (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||ICICI Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.