AVAIL THE BEST RATE OF INTEREST ON USED CAR LOAN
About Used Car Loan Pune
Click to Apply Online or Call Us on 9878981166
Buying a car has always been a tough job as the prices of cars are touching the sky. There are only few people who have the funds in their bank account to manage buying even a used vehicle.
The solution to this problem is availing a Used Car Loan that offers monetary help to people who wishes to buy a preowned vehicle.
Features and Benefits of Used Car Loan Pune with Dialabank
- Loan approvals in 24 hours.
- Flexible re-payment option(s), which ranges from 12 to 60 months
- Car model should not be older than 5 years from the present time
- Attractive interest rates.
- Finance up to 92% of the car’s value
- Choose any car available in India
- Repay your Loan with easy EMIs
- Hassle free loans – no post dated cheques required
- Easy and simple documentation.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Pune
- Age of the applicant should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 65 years.
- Minimum employment 1 year in present company and a minimum of 2 years of work in total.
- Monthly income of the applicant should be Rs 24,000.
- Minimum age 30 years. 25 years if you have earning co-applicant.
- Maximum age at loan maturity 60 years
- Minimum employment At least two years in business
- Minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs annually for two consecutive years.
Documents for Used Car Loan Pune
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar Card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest 3 months salary slip and 6 months bank statement. For Self- Employed Last 2 ITR filed and 6 months bank statement.
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card / Aadhar Card
- Bank Statement: Bank statements for the last six months is also required.
Interest Rates for Used Car Loan Pune
New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)
Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)
Get The Best Offers
10.00% – 11.00%
13.99% – 15.50%
Rs. 999 to Rs. 4300
10.25% – 11:25%
14.50% to 16%
Rs. 3500 to Rs. 5500
Bank of Baroda
0.75% Up to 15 Lac
Kotak Mahindra Bank
11.50% – 13.50%
17% – 20%
Rs.3300 to Rs.4750
Punjab National Bank
10.75% to 11%
0.5% to 1.5%
State Bank Group
17.05% to 17.30%
10.50% to 11.75%
16.50% to 18.00%
Rs.2500 to Rs.5000
Bank of India
10.50% to 13.50%
13.50% to 14.50%
0.50% to Rs.25000
0.10% of Loan Amount
Facts about Pune:
Pune is the second largest metropolitan city in the state of Maharashtra after Mumbai. It was once the capital of Marathas. It has been a motherland of great rebels thinkers, reformers, saints and freedom fighters. It is the cultural capital of the state Maharashtra and the land of Shivaji Maharaj. Pune city is the administrative capital of Pune district. The city has the highest number of software companies in India after Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Pune today is the blend of rich heritage and modernization. Pune has a large number of educational institutes in India like the NDA (National Defense Academy), NCL and is a host to leading IT companies like Infosys, Satyam, IBM, Wipro and many more companies. The completion of the Mumbai-Pune Expressway in 2001 has reduced travel time to the metro. Pune’s proximity to Mumbai, coupled with its temperate climate, makes Pune an ideal place for living/business.
In 1994-95, the software exports from the city have increased from Rs. 80 million to more than Rs. 15,000 million in 2008.
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||ICICI Car Loan||Other Banks|