All About Used Car Loan Rajula
A Used Car Loan is a financial service offered to customers by various banks and NBFCs. Banks provide Used Car Loan with very nominal interest rates. You need not do much for availing this loan as the documentation for a Used Car Loan Rajula is very easy and hassle-free. The car loan is disbursed within 48 hours.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Rajula
Eligibility criteria for car loan are discussed below:
- Initially, the minimum age to get a gold loan is 21 years, and the maximum age cannot be more than 60 years.
- Likewise, the minimum income should be at least Rs. 24,000 per month.
- Furthermore, any government employee who is living in a rented house can also avail this loan.
- The CIBIL score of the applicant needs to be more than 700.
Note: If a person is working in a non-government organization, then you are not eligible for this type of loan.
- First of all, the minimum age to apply for this type of loan is 30 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age can reach up to 60 years, not more than that.
- Besides that, the minimum ITR of Rs. 250,000 for the last two years should be filled.
- In the same way, ITR is mandatory for an independent person.
Note: If the borrower wants to avail used car loan and his/her age is 25 years, then co-applicant is necessary, and the co-applicant must be a working person.
Documents Required for Used Car Loan Rajula
Details on the documents required for car loan are mentioned below:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters ID card, PAN Card, Copy of Passport, Driving License.
- Income Proof: For Salaried, latest salary slip of 3 months/ For Self-Employed, copy of ITR filed of last 2 years.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill (if tenant), Passport Copy, Driving License, Voters ID Card.
- Bank Statement: Copy of active bank statement of last 6 months.
Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Rajula
Details on the car loan interest rate are given below:
The interest rate charged on a Used Car Loan is 14% of the total amount. This interest is applied on the basis of reducing method. For example, if you procure an investment of Rs.10 lacs and you have paid off Rs.4 lacs, then the interest would be charged at remaining 6lacs and not the entire amount of 10 lacs.
Additional Information for Used Car Loan Rajula
- Initially, the minimum amount of credit that can be incurred by the borrower is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Likewise, the CIBIL score needs to be more than 700.
- Furthermore, the loan is valid only for the car models which were launched after 2013.
- Likewise, the loan amount is given for a time period of 12 months (1 year) to 60 months (5 years).
- Most importantly, the loan amount gets disbursed by bank in 48 hours.
- Besides that, anyone who is having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 is also eligible for the loan.
Benefits of Used Car Loan Rajula
- The best part about this type of loan is that there are no hidden charges.
- It is instantly available.
- Meanwhile, a flexible monthly repayment option is available.
- There are affordable Interest Rates.
- Furthermore, this type of loan is easily and quickly accessible.
Why should one choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- We provide a loan with the least interest rates and with hassle free documentation process.
- Further, with our relationship manager, you will be able to avail the best in market loan to value ratio.
- Used Car Loan from Dialabank is one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car at a nominal amount.
- Apply now on our official website for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
How to Apply for Used Car Loan Rajula?
- Firstly, you need to visit our website Dialabank
- Besides that, click on the car loan option displayed on the front page of our website.
- In addition to that, fill an application form with all your required details and apply for a car loan.
- Noticeably, mention your contact information.
Rajula is a city in Amreli district in the state of Gujarat, India. The total population of this area is 80,393 people out of which females constituted 49% of the population, and the rest of 51% are males, as per the report of 2011 census. Also, 15% of the population falls under the age group of 0-6. The Pin Code here is 365560.
Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Car Loan for Other Cities in Gujarat
|Used Car Loan Kurukshetra|
|Used Car Loan Panipat|
|Used Car Loan Rohtak|
|Used Car Loan Sonipat|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Used Car Loan Rajula
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Rajula
- 1.2 Documents Required for Used Car Loan Rajula
- 1.3 Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Rajula
- 1.4 Additional Information for Used Car Loan Rajula
- 1.5 Benefits of Used Car Loan Rajula
- 1.6 Why should one choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- 1.7 How to Apply for Used Car Loan Rajula?
- 1.8 About Rajula
- 1.9 Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)