All About Used Car Loan Reasi
Car is a basic thing that every individual need, but sometimes buying a car of a specific model may not be in your budget. Do not worry about that; you can always apply for a Used Car Loan Reasi to buy a car and enjoy the drive with your car, without having to spend on a brand new car.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Reasi
- Initially, the minimum age to get a loan is 21 years, and the maximum age cannot be more than 60 years.
- Likewise, the minimum income should be at least Rs. 24,000 per month.
- Furthermore, any government employee who is living in a rented house can also avail this loan.
Note: If a person is working in a non-government organization, then you are not eligible for this type of loan.
- First of all, the minimum age to apply for this type of loan is 30 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age can reach up to 60 years, not more than that.
- Besides that, the minimum ITR of Rs. 250,000 for the last two years should be filled.
- In the same way, ITR is mandatory for an independent person.
Note: If the borrower wants to avail used car loan and his/her age is 25 years, then co-applicant is necessary, and the co-applicant must be a working person.
Documents Required for Used Car Loan Reasi
Following are the documents required for Used Car Loan Reasi:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters ID card, PAN Card, Copy of Passport, Driving License.
- Income Proof: For Salaried, latest salary slip of 3 months/ For Self-Employed, copy of ITR filed of last 2 years.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill (if tenant), Passport Copy, Driving License, Voters ID Card.
- Bank Statement: Copy of active bank statement of last 6 months.
Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Reasi
The interest rate charged on a Used Car Loan is 14% of the total amount. This interest is applied on the basis of reducing method. For example, if you procure an investment of Rs.10 lacs and you have paid off Rs.4 lacs, then the interest would be charged at remaining 6lacs and not the entire amount of 10 lacs.
Additional Information for Used Car Loan Reasi
- Initially, the minimum amount of credit that can be incurred by the borrower is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Likewise, the CIBIL score needs to be more than 700.
- Furthermore, the loan is valid only for the car models which were launched after 2013.
- Likewise, the loan amount is given for a time period of 12 months (1 year) to 60 months (5 years).
- Most importantly, the loan amount gets disbursed by bank in 48 hours.
- Besides that, anyone who is having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 is also eligible for the loan.
Benefits of Used Car Loan Reasi
- The best part about Used Car Loan Reasi is that there are no hidden charges.
- Used Car Loan Reasi is instantly available.
- Meanwhile, a flexible monthly repayment option is available.
- There are affordable Interest Rates in Used Car Loan Reasi
- Furthermore, this type of loan is easily and quickly accessible.
Why should one choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- We provide a loan with the least interest rates and with hassle free documentation process.
- Further, with our relationship manager, you will be able to avail the best in market loan to value ratio.
- Used Car Loan from Dialabankis one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car at a nominal amount.
- Apply now on our official website for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
How to Apply for Used Car Loan Reasi?
- Firstly, you need to visit our website Dialabank
- Besides that, click on the car loan option displayed on the front page of our website.
- In addition to that, fill an application form with all your required details and apply for a car loan.
- Noticeably, mention your contact information.
Reasi is a town in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. The total population of this area is 36,355 people out of which males constitute 54% of the community and females make up the rest of 46%. Also, 13% of the population is under 6 years of age. The native language here is Urdu.
Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Used Car Loan Reasi
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Reasi
- 1.2 Documents Required for Used Car Loan Reasi
- 1.3 Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Reasi
- 1.4 Additional Information for Used Car Loan Reasi
- 1.5 Benefits of Used Car Loan Reasi
- 1.6 Why should one choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- 1.7 How to Apply for Used Car Loan Reasi?
- 1.8 About Reasi
- 1.9 Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)