Used Car Loan Sasaram

I have read the Privacy Policy & Agree to Terms & Conditions and authorize Dialabank & its partner institutions to Call or SMS me with reference to my application.

Buy your dream Car

Rates as low as 8.75%*
Up to 100% Funding
Doorstep Service
Hassle-free Disbursal
Unbiased Experts Advice

All About Used Car Loan Sasaram

A used car loan is one of the best options if you have a limited budget. Dialabank provides you with money that helps you to buy a car of your desire. Avail the Used Car Loan Sasaram with quick disbursal and drive your shiny car home.

Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Sasaram

Salaried:

  1. Firstly, the minimum age to get a loan is 21 years, and the maximum age cannot be more than 60 years.
  2. Then, the minimum income should be at least Rs. 24,000 per month.
  3. Besides that, any government employee who is living in a rented house can also avail this loan.

Note: If a person is working in a non-government organization, then you are not eligible for this type of loan.

Self Employed:

  1. Initially, the minimum age must be 30 years.
  2. Further, the maximum age can be 60 years, not more than that.
  3. Moreover, the minimum ITR of Rs. 250,000 for the last two years should be filled.
  4. Most importantly, ITR is mandatory for an independent person.

Note: If the borrower wants to avail used car loan and his/her age is 25 years, then co-applicant is necessary, and the co-applicant must be a working person.

Documents Required for Used Car Loan Sasaram

Following are the documents required for Used Car Loan:

  1. Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters ID card, PAN Card, Copy of Passport, Driving License.
  2. Income Proof: For Salaried, latest salary slip of 3 months/ For Self-Employed, copy of ITR filed of last 2 years.
  3. Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill (if tenant), Passport Copy, Driving License, Voters ID Card.
  4. Bank Statement: Copy of active bank statement of last 6 months.

Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Sasaram

The interest rate charged on a used car loan is 14% of the total amount. This interest is applied on the basis of reducing method. For example, if you procure an investment of Rs.10 lacs and you have paid off Rs.4 lacs, then the interest would be charged at remaining 6lacs and not the entire amount of 10 lacs.

Additional Information for Used Car Loan Sasaram

Used Car Loan Sasaram

  1. First of all, the minimum amount of credit that can be incurred by the borrower is Rs. 1 lakh.
  2. Further, the CIBIL score needs to be more than 700.
  3. In addition to it, the loan is valid only for the car models which were launched after 2013.
  4. Likewise, the loan amount is given for a time period of 12 months (1 year) to 60 months (5 years).
  5. Moreover, anyone who is having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 is also eligible for the loan.
  6. Most importantly, the loan amount gets disbursed by bank in 48 hours.

Benefits of Used Car Loan Sasaram

  1. The best part about this is that there are no hidden charges.
  2. Also, a flexible monthly repayment option is available.
  3. It is instantly available.
  4. There are affordable Interest Rates.
  5. Moreover, this type of loan is easily and quickly accessible.

Why should you choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?

  1. We provide a loan with the least interest rates and with hassle free documentation process.
  2. Dialabank Used Car Loan is one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car at a nominal amount.
  3. Further, with our relationship manager, you will be able to avail the best in market loan to value ratio.
  4.  Apply now on our official website for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.

How to Apply for Used Car Loan Sasaram?

  1. First of all, you need to visit our website  Dialabank
  2. Then, click on the car loan option displayed on the front page of our website.
  3. After that, fill an application form with all your required details and apply for a car loan.
  4. Noticeably, mention your contact information.

About Sasaram

Sasaram, also called as Sahasram, is a city in the state of Bihar, India. As per the record of 2011 census, Sasaram had a population of 247,408  people out of which males constitute 52% of the community and females make up the rest of 48%. Sasaram has its average literacy rate of 80.26%, which is more than the national average of 74%.

Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)

  1. HDFC Car Loan
  2. Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
  3. Yes Bank Car Loan
  4. Axis Bank Car Loan

Share This

Menu