All About Used Car Loan Sinnar
Are you looking for a car with limited finances? Try Dialabank Used Car Loan Sinnar. It is a hassle-free loan service with easy documentation and quick disbursal. Get the funds and enjoy the joyride of your car.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Sinnar
- Initially, the minimum age to get a loan is 21 years, and the maximum age cannot be more than 60 years.
- Likewise, the minimum income should be at least Rs. 24,000 per month.
- Furthermore, any government employee who is living in a rented house can also avail this loan.
Note: If a person is working in a non-government organization, then you are not eligible for this type of loan.
- First of all, the minimum age to apply for this type of loan is 30 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age can reach up to 60 years, not more than that.
- Besides that, the minimum ITR of Rs. 250,000 for the last two years should be filled.
- In the same way, ITR is mandatory for an independent person.
Note: If the borrower wants to avail used car loan and his/her age is 25 years, then co-applicant is necessary, and the co-applicant must be a working person.
Documents Required for Used Car Loan Sinnar
Following are the documents required for Used Car Loan:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters ID card, PAN Card, Copy of Passport, Driving License.
- Income Proof: For Salaried, latest salary slip of 3 months/ For Self-Employed, copy of ITR filed of last 2 years.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill (if tenant), Passport Copy, Driving License, Voters ID Card.
- Bank Statement: Copy of active bank statement of last 6 months.
Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Sinnar
The interest rate charged on a Used Car Loan is 14% of the total amount. This interest is applied on the basis of reducing method. For example, if you procure an investment of Rs.10 lacs and you have paid off Rs.4 lacs, then the interest would be charged at remaining 6lacs and not the entire amount of 10 lacs.
Additional Information for Used Car Loan Sinnar
- Initially, the minimum amount of credit that can be incurred by the borrower is Rs. 1 lakh.
- Likewise, the CIBIL score needs to be more than 700.
- Furthermore, the loan is valid only for the car models which were launched after 2013.
- Likewise, the loan amount is given for a time period of 12 months (1 year) to 60 months (5 years).
- Most importantly, the loan amount gets disbursed by bank in 48 hours.
- Besides that, anyone who is having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 is also eligible for the loan.
Benefits of Used Car Loan Sinnar
- The best part about this type of loan is that there are no hidden charges.
- It is instantly available.
- Meanwhile, a flexible monthly repayment option is available.
- There are affordable Interest Rates.
- Furthermore, this type of loan is easily and quickly accessible.
Why should one choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- We provide a loan with the least interest rates and with hassle free documentation process.
- Further, with our relationship manager, you will be able to avail the best in market loan to value ratio.
- Used Car Loan from Dialabankis one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car at a nominal amount.
- Apply now on our official website for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
How to Apply for Used Car Loan Sinnar?
- Firstly, you need to visit our website Dialabank
- Besides that, click on the car loan option displayed on the front page of our website.
- In addition to that, fill an application form with all your required details and apply for a car loan.
- Noticeably, mention your contact information.
Sinnar is a city in Nashik district in the state of Maharashtra. The total population of 65,299 people out of which males constitute 52% of the community and females make up the rest of 48%. Also, out if the entire population 15% is under 6 years of age.
Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Used Car Loan Sinnar
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Sinnar
- 1.2 Documents Required for Used Car Loan Sinnar
- 1.3 Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Sinnar
- 1.4 Additional Information for Used Car Loan Sinnar
- 1.5 Benefits of Used Car Loan Sinnar
- 1.6 Why should one choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- 1.7 How to Apply for Used Car Loan Sinnar?
- 1.8 About Sinnar
- 1.9 Used Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)