Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan
Are you a Non-Resident Indian(NRI) wishing for a car loan, NRI Car Loan from Vananchal Gramin Bank can be the best option for you. If you are a salaried employee or self-employed or freelancer doesn’t matter anyone can take this loan easily with less processing fees. The only criteria for the age group who can apply are 21 to 65 years. This loan is available on a new car as well as a used car. Now no need to hassle with travelling in the cab you can own your 4 wheeler with less interest rate from Vananchal Gramin Bank. To know more about Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan read the article given below by Dialabank.
Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car loan Interest Rates
Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car loan Features
Features of Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan are –
- The loan is available for a new and used car according to your requirement.
- The interest rate for an NRI car loan at Vananchal Gramin Bank is the same as the interest rate for a car loan.
- The LTV ratio for NRI car loans is ranging 80% to 100% of ex-showroom value.
- The loan processing for NRI car loans is fast with processing fees of 0.5%.
Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car loan Eligibility
Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car loan Documents required
Apply for Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan with Dialabank
Get an NRI car loan at Vananchal Gramin Bank with Dialabank because –
- We are India’s first Financial helpline with an experts team who have great experience in finance and financial service.
- We ask and listen to your requirement and expectations from the NRI car loan then provide you options according to your choice.
- To compare before finalizing the NRI car loan, we have easy detailed information available with one click.
- To make the documentation process easy for you we have a doorstep pickup facility that will save you time.
FAQs on Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan
✅ How can I apply for an NRI car loan online?
You can apply for an NRI car loan from Dialabank online.
✅ Is a guarantor required for an NRI car loan?
No, the guarantor is not required for an NRI car loan.
✅ For which vehicles we can get car loans in India?
Small to medium-sized vehicles, Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) and Multipurpose Utility Vehicles (MUV).