Current Openings at Dialabank
A Relationship Manager is responsible for handling a relationship with bankers and customers for Loan Products. The Profile of Relationship Manager requires soliciting, analyzing and evaluating the credit profile of the customer and helping them get loans from various banks as per the eligibility.
All of the above is achieved through telephonic and internet tools.
Dialabank is a FinTech Startup dealing with Products mainly loans and acting as an intermediary between Customers and Banks having major tie-ups with leading banks such as HDFC, ICICI, Kotak, Bajaj, etc so that we can provide the best bank services to the customers.
- Handsome Salary with Incentives
- Opportunity to work in the Banking and financial service Sector.
- Great Learning Experience
- Sitting Job – You do not have to go out in the field
- Excellent Communication and Listening skills
- Graduate in any stream (required)
- Very Strong influencing power
- Good convincing n sales skills
- Good Knowledge of computers (MS Excel / Word)
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Manager to help us meet our revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the senior management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that grows the company’s revenue.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and Banking industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
We are looking for a dynamic process manager to improve the efficiency of our FinTech business processes.
In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the efficiency and costs of established processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. You may also be required to update sales process documents and conduct efficiency audits.
To be able to succeed in this role, you should have a deep understanding of business management, excellent communication skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple teams. Ultimately, a top-class process manager who can identify and improves Key Sales Processes.
- Creating and presenting sales process improvement reports.
- Analyzing the efficiency and costs of existing business processes.
- Managing Sales team and external partners like Banks and NBFCs.
- Meeting with business managers to discuss business objectives.
- Identifying areas of improvement in the Sales Process
- Overseeing the implementation of all business processes.
- Updating process and procedure policies.
- Stating up to date with the latest technology and improvement strategies to improves the overall sale process.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Sales Support process.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes.
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of business management CRMs.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to coordinate and lead multiple teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Available to work after hours and weekends when required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
HI, WE ARE DIALABANK
India’s First Financial Helpline & A Great StartUp to Work With
Who are we?
Dialabank is India’s First Financial Helpline,
With service available on Mobile, Web and on a local number “600-11-600” across 18 major cities in India.
Promoted by a group of Senior Corporate Executives, Dialabank helps consumers Compare and Buy the right Financial Product across 96 Banks, 24 Insurance and 48 Mutual Fund Companies.
The Founder and CEO, Gaurav Singh Khurana has over 23 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry and has worked at senior roles including Country Sales Head ING and Vice President Citibank.
Why work with us?
If the thought of building a successful career in the Banking Industry or working for a Start-Up in the early exciting years of your life brings cheer to your face then continue reading…
Indian Banking Industry will be the 3rd largest in the world by 2025 and a lot of what will bring this growth will come from digital initiatives. We at Dialabank are a part of this paradigm shift, in the way consumer credit gets delivered to individuals. We operate at a pan country level and use technology to effectively source and filter eligible customers who the large Indian Banks are happy to lend money to.
You get an opportunity to work in a comfortable office environment and deal with customers from across the country, represent the largest Banks in India and learn Banking and Credit.
What else… Startups are great places to learn, learn and learn and also have a lot of fun. If you wish to experience excitement early on in life, then take the first step and apply for a personal interview with our team.