All about credit card offers
In today’s world, we all enjoy exciting offers and savings in travel, dinning and so on. All these privileges are specially designed for credit card holders. Most of The people use credit cards because their banks provide them while they do not the uses of it. credit card offers can ruin or improve your living standard that depends how you use it.
In these days, people mostly depend on credit cards from which they can make the payments easily and instantly. Here are many credit card offers, that focus on what you are looking for.
- Credit Card Rules and Regulations: Consumers who use credit cards in India should follow the regulations set forth by the Reserve Bank of India. RBI had appointed a group that recommended the regulations which went into effect in 2005. If any user fails to follow the regulations, then RBI can issue fine or penalties to him. In 2009, when recession was on the peak number of customers were unable to pay their bills.
- Interest Rates: The most striking benefit of credit card is that it offers a low introductory interest rates. This is eye catching interest rate that forces people to use credit cards. According to credit Card Regulations Act, all banks must ensure that the credit card user receive their bill and can pay the balance within 14 days without any interest rate. If a bank makes any changes in terms and conditions, interest rates or any of the policies, then 30 days notice is required. All credit card agreement terms are presented in English as well as in Hindi.
- Annual charges: Credit card annual fee is charged by credit card Company for the convenience of credit card. It is not necessary that all credit cards have an annual fee. Many cards come with no annual charges for the first year. It is just like paying nothing to carry a card is better than paying something. Pay for the card if it suits you rightly.
- Balance transfer: It will be definitely excited for you if you are given the idea of transferring a balance from one credit card user who is gaining 19.99% to another user with just 15.99%.
- Conclusion: If you pay your balance in full and on time, many offers that come with credit cards like double points or cash back is no string attached gift.
|Apply Online For|
|Home Loan||Personal Loan||Auto Loan||Gold Loan||Life Insurance|
|REMINDER SERVICES||SIP CALCULATOR|