Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card Features
- Provides credit to the artisans
- Can be used by the artisans for the purchase of their materials for production
- They can get a maximum loan of two lakh Rupees.
- up to 20% loan margin for working capital
- primary security is required with the hypothecation of the assets
Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card Eligibility
|Relation to the Bank||Should be an existing customer of Allahabad Bank|
|Credit Facility||Credit Facility up to 2 Lakh is necessary|
|Credit History||Clean Credit History is Mandatory|
|Preferred Applicants||Applicants registered with Handicraft Development Commission|
|Condition||Should not have access to any other grants from the government|
Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card Documents Required
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fee and Charges
- Interest Rate: Base Rate+1.5%p.a with monthly rests
Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card Limit
The loan amount can be a maximum of 2 Lakh Rupees
How to apply for Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card
You can easily apply for an Artisan Credit Card through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Artisan Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility, and if you are eligible, then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Card By Allahabad Bank
- General Credit Card
- Weavers Credit Card
- Laghu Udyami Credit Card
|Used Car Loan Udhampur||Used Car Loan Ujjain|
|Used Car Loan Varkala||Used car loan Warud|
|Allahabad Bank Laghu Udyami Credit Card||Andhra Bank Credit Card|
|Allahabad Bank Loan on Credit Card||Andhra Bank Loan On Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card Features
- 2 Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card Eligibility
- 3 Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card Documents Required
- 4 Fee and Charges
- 5 Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card Limit
- 6 How to apply for Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit Card
- 7 Other Top Credit Card By Allahabad Bank
- 8 FAQs