Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card Features
- Virtual card with a hassle-free experience
- Get the card only with a special invite
- Milestone rewards for spending
- Welcome Voucher worth Rs.350 of Uber and BookMyShow
- Get 5% CashBack on every Freecharge transactions
- Waive off the annual fee for spending Rs.50,000 and above
- 20% discounts on dining across India.
Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card Eligibility
- Invitation Only-Card.
- Only to selected Customers.
- Eligible customers can see a banner of the Card in their Free-charge App.
- Open to Indians above 18 with a regular source of income.
Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card Documents Required
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fee And Charges
- Joining fee: Rs. 250+ taxes
- Annual Fee: 250+ taxes
- Earn 1eDGE on all transactions
- In addition to the rewards also earn milestone rewards
- Redeem the points on Reward store of the bank or any of the partner outlet
- Redeem points through Internet Banking, Axis Bank Mobile Application and even through the Contact Centre via phone.
Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card Limit
How To Apply For Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card
You can easily apply for Axis Bank Reserve Credit Cards through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Axis Bank Free charge credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Cards By Axis Bank
- Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Cards
Table of Contents
- 1 Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card Features
- 2 Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card Eligibility
- 3 Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card Documents Required
- 4 Fee And Charges
- 5 Reward points
- 6 Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How To Apply For Axis Bank Free Charge Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Cards By Axis Bank
- 10 FAQs