Bandhan Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
Bandhan Bank One
- Fuel Surcharge waiver available
- 1 reward point for every Rs.150 spent
- 5 reward points for expenditure in Super Markets, Dining, Movies and Grocery
- 500 Reward Points as joining advantage
Bandhan Bank Plus
- Fuel Surcharge waiver applicable
- 3 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent
- 5 reward points for spends in Super Markets, Dining, Movies and grocery
- 1500 Reward Points as joining benefit
Bandhan Bank Xclusive
- 3 reward points for each Rs.150 spent
- 10 reward points for spends in Super Markets, Dining, Movies and Market
- Additional Reward Points during the year
- Make my trip cashback of Rs. 3000 as a joining benefit
Eligibility For Bandhan Bank Loan on Credit Card
- The applicant’s minimum age must be 21 years.
- The applicant’s maximum age must be 65 years.
- A steady source of income is required for applying for the loan.
- A good CIBIL Score is required to apply for the loan.
How to Apply For Bandhan Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily apply for an RBL Credit Card Loan through Dialabank. To receive your credit card swiftly, take the following steps.
- Then, visit Dialabank ‘s website.
- Fill in the form with the order.
- Fill in all the basic details correctly.
- Find your Bandhan Bank Credit Card of choice.
- Check your eligibility and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Repayment of Loan on Bandhan Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on RBL Loan on Credit Card:
- Net Banking: Users can use the Net Banking Facility only after registering online. The user is required to connect their credit card with their net bank account to check the outstanding credit card and to pay bills.
- Mobile App: Users need to download and instal Bandhan Bank’s software on their phones for this process. Users can log in to the app after activation by using their customer ID.
- NEFT method: In this method, to make credit card bill payments, the user needs to enter the number of the Bandhan Bank credit card as the payee account number as well as the corresponding IFSC code.
- Cheque Payment: By dropping it at the nearest ATM or cheque dropbox, after writing the credit card number and other information on it, credit card bill payment can be done by cheque.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- All credit cards are unsecured and pre-approved
- You have a lot of options for clearing your EMIs with Credit Card Loans.
- Credit card loans are automatically disbursed,
- Loans made on credit cards are unsecured and collateral-free.
- An appealing rate of interest
Table of Contents [show]