Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card Features
The features of the Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card are as follows :
- Reward Points: 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent
- Fee waiver: Spend Rs. 50,000 in a year to get an annual fee waiver
- Redeem Online: You can simply track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customers’ requirements.
- EMI Option: Translate purchases over Rs. 2,500 on the card into EMIs of 6 to 12 months of tenure.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified of every update by the bank.
- Free Add-on Cards: 3 immediate add on cards for family members above 18 years.
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|Income of the Applicant||Must Possess constant income source.|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary clear credit history.|
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges of Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
The fee and charges related to the Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card are as follows:
|Services||Fee and Charges|
|First Year Fee||Rs. 500|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the amount|
|Finance Charges||3.49% p.m.|
|Over Limit Charges||Rs. 600|
|Unlocking Charges||Rs. 300|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of total amount due|
Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card :
- Up to 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card Limit
- Flexi card limit as per customer’s wish
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for the Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page select Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
Other Bank’s Credit Card Products