Bank Of Baroda Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
- Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card: On every Rs. 100 spent, you earn 1 reward point. Even for travel, dining and overseas spending incentives, you get 5X reward points. You can enjoy free access in more than 35 airport lounges using this credit card.
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card: You earn 5 reward points for every Rs.100 spending on Eating, energy bills, online spending and also you earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 expenses on other categories. Even you are gifted 1,000 bonus reward points every month. The credit card offers you nil surcharge on diesel and annual card uses base fees.
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card: On every expense of Rs. 100 on grocery stores, department stores, movies you earn 5 reward points. Also, Rs. 100 spent on other categories will offer you one reward point. For payment of card bill, you will enjoy 0.55 cashback, also with nil surcharge on diesel and annual card use base fee.
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card: Guaranteed issuance of 15,000 or more without any income proof against FD. 1% cashback on all expenses. You also enjoy free surcharge on petrol and First-Year Zero and Annual Payments.
Eligibility for Loan on Bank Of Baroda Bank Credit Card
- The age limit of the applicant is 18 to 65 years.
- The applicant’s employment status should be either Self-employed or salaried individuals.
- The income criteria for the applicant is Individual (Gross)- Company / Firm Rs.3 lakh per year- Paid-up capital should be Rs.25 lakh or higher.
How to apply for Bank Of Baroda Loan on Credit Card
Via Dialabank for Bank of Baroda Credit Cards, you can easily apply. You have to take the following steps to get your credit card quickly:
- Next, visit Dialabank‘s website.
- Choose your favourite Bank of Baroda Credit Card, please.
- Provide data that is needed in the application form.
- Fill in all the basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Repayment of Loan on Bank Of Baroda Bank Credit Card
Instant Pay: Immediately pay your credit card bill via Net Banking
Self-service Platform: Log in and make payments on our customer portal
Bill Desk: Pay through the bill desk
NEFT / RTGS: You are requested to use IFSC code as BARB0COLABA and 16 digit credit card number as Beneficiary a / c No. when making payment via NEFT.
Auto Debit: account holders of Bank of Baroda may use the auto-debit facility.
Razor Pay: Customized payment connexion solution, powered by Razor Pay to support you with a secure and hassle-free online bill payment.
Check & Pay: Pay your Bank of Baroda credit card bill immediately & without hassle.
Should You Opt for Loan on Credit Card
- You don’t have more paperwork to send.
- You can turn the credit limit into a loan.
- The amount can be repaid by translating the amount into EMIs.
- There are competitive interest rates open.
- In accordance with your credit profile, you can get the loan.