Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Features
The features of the Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card are as follows :
- Reward Points: 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent on all categories.
- Fee waiver: Spend Rs. 10,000 in the first 60 days of the issuance of the credit card and you get around Rs. 1.2 Lakh a year to avail of annual fee reversal.
- Exclusive Premier Privilege: Get free access to more than 35 airport lounges located across 22 Indian cities and 24×7 concierge assistance for cardholders.
- Redeem Online: You can simply track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Interest-Free Period: The credit card provides an interest-free period of up to 50 days.
- EMI Option: Translate purchases over Rs. 2,500 on the card into EMIs of 6 to 12 months of repayment tenure.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified of every update by the bank.
- Free Add-on Cards: 3 immediate add on cards for family members above 18 years.
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|The income of the Applicant||For Salaried:
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary to clear credit history.|
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Fees and Charges
The fee and charges related to the Bank of Baroda Easy Premier Card are as follows:
|Services||Fee and Charges|
|First Year Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the transaction amount subjected to a min of Rs. 300|
|Finance Charges||3.49% p.m.|
|Over Limit Charges||1% of the usage that exceeds the credit limit|
|Unlocking Charges||Rs. 300|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due|
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card :
- The Card Holder can earn 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on any category.
- Get 5X more rewards points on travel, dining, and international spending.
- You can also redeem your reward points for cashback or other surprising offers and vouchers.
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card Limit
- Flexi card limit as per customer’s wish
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for the Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page select Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
Other Bank’s Credit Card Products