About Bank of India Credit Card
BOI (Bank of India) is a state owned commercial bank with its headquarters running in Mumbai. This is India’s fourth largest public sector bank after bank of Baroda, State bank of India and Punjab National. BOI runs its main operations like Credit Cards, Loans, Insurance and many more.
Options in Bank of India Credit Card
1. Visa Gold Card.
- This card is valid only in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
- This card is available for consumers with their annual income of Rs 1.50 lakhs and more.
- Principal Card Fee: Rs 600 per annum.
- Add on fee: Rs 350 per annum.
- Rewards available on card usage.
- Facility for bill payments through branch accounts with no charges.
2.Visa Gold Card International Card.
- This card is valid for domestic and international usage.
- Consumers with gross annual income of Rs 1.50 lakhs and above are eligible.
- Interest Free credit for up to 51 days.
- Enquiry facility.
- Preferential rate of 1.7 % in cards.
- Emergency card replacement and cash disbursement are available.
- Principal card Fee : Rs 1500 per annum.
3.Krishi vikas Card :
Credit card specially available to the big farmers with cash credit facility.
4. Navy Gold and Navy Classic:
- Navy card is issued to the top officials of Navy.
- Navy Classic card is available for Navy staff only.
5. Credit Card for Pensioners
- Specially planned for pensioners.
- Limit is based on 3 times monthly pension.
- No TOD is allowed.
6.Taj Premium Card:
Specially given to the staff members of Taj Hotel.
Credit Card Providers
- HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Canara Bank Credit Card
- Andhra Bank Credit Cards
- Federal Bank Credit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card
- Axis Bank Credit Cards
|EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|