Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card Features
The Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card is specially created for the people who hold the TAJ membership. This card comes with various lifestyle privileges. The features of the Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card is as follows:
- Free for Lifetime: This card comes with no annual fees and renewal charges for this card. This card is free for a lifetime.
- Exclusive card: This is an exclusive card that is specially designed for the TAJ group members. This card provides the best privileges to the cardholders.
- Easy Billing System: The billing cycle of the Navy Classic Credit Card is from the 16th of the present month to the 15th of next month. The due payment has to be done before the 5th of next month and this is a very convenient and easy payment method for the salaried individuals.
- Attractive Interest Rates: The cardholders do not have to worry about the interest rate while purchasing. The Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card comes with affordable interest rates.
- Affordable Charges: The services associated with the Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Cards are very affordable and nominal.
Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the TAJ Premium Credit Card, the Bank Of India has set some eligibility criteria. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
- Any Indian individual who is a member of the TAJ Group is eligible.
- The applicant should not have any defaulted payment overdue associated with Bank Of India or any other Bank.
- The applicant must have a stable annual income and the income of the applicant will be verified by the salary slips.
- A decent CIBIL score is required.
Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card Documentation
The required documents for the Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card is as follows:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
There are some fees and charges on the services of the Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card. The Fees and Charges related to the Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card are shown in the below table.
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||No Annual Fee|
|Renewal Charges||No Renewal Charges|
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||2.5% on the advance amount|
|Return of Cheque Fee||Minimum of Rs. 100|
|Change Slip Request||Rs.100|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs.100|
|Replacement Card Charges||Rs.200|
|Duplicate Statement Request Charges||Rs.50|
|Cheque Bounce Fee||Minimum of Rs.100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charges||2%|
|Over Limit Charges||Rs.100 for each transaction|
Rewards Points programs
You can receive reward points that can be traded for cash and fee waivers with every expenditure you make using the Bank of India Card.
How to apply for Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card
You can easily apply for Bank Of India Credit Cards through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Bank Of IndiaTAJ Premium Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the required details like residential address, contact no., monthly income, etc. correctly.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Bank Of India
- Bank Of India -India Credit Card
- Bank Of India Visa Gold Credit Card
- Bank Of India Visa Gold International Credit Card
- Bank Of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card
- Bank Of India Navy Classic Credit Card
- Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card Features
- 2 Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards Points programs
- 6 How to apply for Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card
- 7 Other Top Credit Cards by Bank Of India