Canara Bank Loan on Credit Card -Different Types & Benefits
Given below are the Credit Cards offered by Canara Bank and their benefits:
Canara Bank Visa Classic/ MasterCard Standard Credit Card
- Cash Advance Limit of up to 50% of the total card limit
- Withdraw up to Rs. 50,000 in a day
- EMI Facility available to pay off outstanding
- Insurance Coverage
- Free Credit Period of up to 50 days.
Canara Bank Global Gold Credit Card
- Free Credit period of up to 50 days from the day of issuance
- Outstanding balance can be paid on monthly installments
- Insurance Coverage
- Withdraw up to 50% of the credit card limit.
Canara Bank Corporate Credit Card
- The card is accepted world wide
- Interest Free period of up to 50 days from the day of card issuance
- Cash Withdrawal limit is up to Rs. 5 lakh.
- No joining fee is charged.
Eligibility for Canara Bank Loan on Credit Card
The Canara Bank has predetermined protocol for loan approval. Given below are the criteria necessary for the Canara Bank Laon on Credit Card:
- Minimum Age: The applicant should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Maximum Age: The applicant must a maximum of 60 years of age.
- Occupation: Either self-employed or salaried-employee.
- Credit Score: Must have a satisfactory credit history.
How to apply for Canara Bank Loan on Credit Card
To avail a Canara Bank Loan on Credit Card through Dialabank, you need to follow the following simple steps for loan approval:
- First of all, You need to visit the Dialabank website.
- Now fill in the required information.
- Also fill the basic information correctly.
- Choose your bank credit card i.e. Canara Bank Credit Card.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you fulfill the required criteria then submit the application.
Repayment of Loan on Canara Bank Loan on Credit Card
Following are the repayment options made available by the Canara Bank for its users:
- You can easily payoff your outstanding or loan overdue through net banking.
- Simply enter your Canara bank account number on bank site.
- Select Payment Option and confirm payment.
- You can easily pay off the Canara bank loan amount through cheque.
- Enter 16 digit card number and drop the cheque the city drop boxes of the bank.
- Demand Draft is an easy way to pay off the outstanding bill you just have to fill in the required details before submitting the request.
- You can make your payment through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS fund transfer method from the non-Canara bank account.
- This service functions on hourly basis 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on week days and 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Auto Debit Facility:
- With auto debit facility you do not have to worry about missing the due date.
- You can simply determine a set of instructions to credit your card from your account to pay off the outstanding amount.
Should you opt for Canara Bank Loan on Credit Card
- At the time of loan approval zero documentation and no collateral is required.
- Variety of repayment options for the loan repayment.
- The credit limit can be translated into loan and sometimes loans are provided above credit limit.
- Attractive interest rates that are suitable for the borrower.