City Union Bank of Commerce Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
- Instant Loan-This City Union Bank loan is the pre-approved loan issued against your credit limit allocated to you.
- Instant Jumbo Loan- Your City Union Bank credit card is usually above the credit limit assigned to your card for this type of loan. The lending sum will not be blocked against your City Union Bank credit card limit for this loan.
Eligibility For Loans on City Union Bank
- The minimum and maximum age should be 21 years and 60 years, respectively.
Rs. 25,000 should be the minimum net monthly income.
The candidate must have job experience of at least 2 years. The continuity of the company must be at least 2 years if it is a self-employed individual.
How to apply for City Union Bank Loan on Credit Card
You can apply easily via Dialabank for City Union Bank Credit Cards.
To get your credit card easily, you have to take the following steps:
- Visit Dialabank‘s website initially.
- Please pick your favourite City Union Bank credit card.
- Provide the information that comes with the form for the application. Fill in all of the necessary information correctly.
- Check your eligibility according to the bank eligibility criteria, and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Repayment of Loan on City Union Bank Credit Card
- BillDesk: Your credit card bill can be paid through BillDesk. BillDesk is an online website that enables you to make all types of payments, including gas and mobile phone bills, from telephone bills to electricity bills.
- Auto-Debit: One of the most common credit card payment methods is the auto-debit feature. In this method, on the due date, the credit card fee is debited directly from your saving account. You can opt for the auto-debit payment option when applying for a credit card, where you request information about your savings accounts, such as account number and IFSC code. When done, City Union Bank will debit the bill balance directly from your account at the end of the month, you opt for an auto-debit payment mechanism, and the bill balance will be subject to auto-debit as of the next month.
- Payment from Cheque: Most people choose to pay their credit card bills via cheque as an offline payment method. The holders of City Union Bank and non-City Union Bank accounts must pay the bill by cheque. As a credit cardholder stating the credit card account number, payment amount, you will need to write a cheque. When it is done directly at your bank branch or even at a nearby dropbox, you can submit the cheque.
Should You Opt for Loan on Credit Card
Throughout the duration, the advantage of this loan is its equal interest.
Simple paperwork is required and the loan is then processed more easily at City Union Bank.
Every month, customers can pay off the loan in easy instalments and can repay it via auto debit or PDC or ECS.