Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card – Different Cards and Benefits
Corporation Bank brings its customers multiple sets of credit cards to its user for different requirements and credit limits. Following are the cards offered by Corporation bank along with the fringe benefits provided by the credit card:
Corporation Platinum Credit Card:
- Free Credit period of up to 50 days.
- The facility to withdraw the cash from the Corporation account from ATM and cash withdrawal of up to 30% of the credit card limit.
- Option to convert any retail transaction of up to Rs. 2500 or more into monthly EMIs
- The customer can apply for 3 add-on cards for spouse or children
Corporation Gold Credit Card
- The facility to withdraw cash from the Corporation account from ATM and up to 20% of the credit card limit cash withdrawal.
- Get up to 50days of free credit period from the day of issuance.
- Option to convert any retail transaction of Rs. 2500 or more into EMI on a monthly basis
- Get 1 reward point on every Rs. 150 spent
Corporation Signature Credit Card
- 40% of the Credit Card Limit can be translated into cash with ATM withdrawal
- 50 days of Free Credit Period after the credit card is allotted to the user
- 1 Reward Point for every 125 rupees spend
- No joining fee is charged.
Eligibility for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card
Corporation bank has certain criteria to look up to while submitting the loan application for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card. The Criteria is as given below:
- Age: The applicant must belong to the age group between 18 years to 60 years.
- Occupation: The aspirant must be either salaried-employee or self-employed.
- Credit Score: The credit score of the applicant must be up to the mark.
- Transaction History: The aspirant must possess a clean transaction history.
- Nationality: Indian Citizenship.
How to Apply for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card
The Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card is very easy to avail with Dialabank. You need to follow simple steps as given below to get your application sanctioned:
- Visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given Page select your Bank i.e. Corporation Credit Card.
- Now fill in the application with the required information.
- Fill in all your personal details.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and hit the submit button if you fit in the criteria.
Repayment Options for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card
The Corporation Bank provides its users with various options to get the repayment done. So, the following are the options provided by Corporation Bank to let its customers repay at an ease:
Corp. Net (Internet banking):
- Corp Net facility allows its customers to easily access the outstanding bills of the credit card using internet banking on the official site of the bank.
Visa Money Transfer
- It is considered as the safest method to pay the outstanding amount of credit loan through Visa Money Transfer.
- With the help of net banking accounts linked with other bank accounts select the credit bill option.
- Select the Pay online option and easily fill the amount.
- Simply visit the City branch of the Corporation Bank and submit the amount.
Cheque or Drafting:
- Drop off the Cheque or Draft in the Corporation ATM dropbox.
- You can also submit it to the city bank branch.
Credit Card statement with Corporation Bank:
- If you acquire for Credit Card Statement the loan repayment is made on monthly basis reliant on your billing cycle.
Should opt for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card
Corporations banks give the easiest loan option in the form of Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card and many more reasons to opt for it.
- Easiest loan repayment options.
- No end use restriction for the borrower.
- Affordable interest rates.
- Flexible loan repayment options.
- The loan amount provided either equal to the credit limit or sometimes above the credit limit.
- Zero Documentation required.
Other Credit Cards
Table of Contents
- 1 Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card – Different Cards and Benefits
- 2 Eligibility for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card
- 3 How to Apply for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card
- 4 Repayment Options for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card
- 5 Should opt for Corporation Bank Loan on Credit Card
- 6 Other Credit Cards