Agra is a town in the Agra district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh on the banks of the Yamuna River. It is situated 206 kilometres (128 mi) south of the national capital New Delhi. Agra is the fourth most populous city in Uttar Pradesh and the 24th in India. Thanks to its many Mughal-era structures, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Gra is a major tourist attraction. Agra is part of, along with Delhi and Jaipur, the Golden Triangle tourist circuit.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Agra
Given below are the top 5 credit cards offered by top banks in Agra City:
- SBI Card ELITE- This card offers you elite perks, as the name suggests. Every month, you can get 2 free movie tickets that add up to Rs. 6,000 in value per year. Enjoy complimentary membership of Club Vistara Silver and Trident Privilege Red Tier. Users can also earn the lowest 1.99 per cent Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee for international use.
- Air India SBI Signature Card- Launched in conjunction with Air India, this credit card offers Air India Frequent Flyer Program- Flying Returns a complimentary membership. You can enter over 600 international luxury airport lounges with a free Priority Pass Membership on the card. When you are heading to a foreign country, you also get round the clock card loss assistance.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card-Visa-This card is for people with some extra protection who enjoy shopping. The microchip, which requires a specific Personal Identification Number (PIN), is safe. Travel and lifestyle incentives are stuffed with the card.
- HSBS Platinum Credit Card: This Credit card Agra brings in a number of reward points and shopping benefits which ultimately adds to the shopping experience. This card provides free memberships to many reward programs without any joining charges.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card- This credit card Agra is offered as a welcome gift at a low annual fee and offers a BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 200 and a Jabong voucher worth Rs. 500. When booking movie tickets, users can also receive a 10 per cent discount. It offers more coverage since it is an EMV-certified chip credit card. On these cards, there is an exciting incentive earning opportunity that can be redeemed later against even more exciting gift vouchers.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card- Available at an annual fee of Rs. 1,500, this Axis Bank credit card provides users with a free Vistara Airlines economy class ticket as a welcome gift. Cardholders are entitled to get a 15 per cent discount while dining at partner restaurants around the country under the Axis Bank Dining Delights scheme. Club Vistara’s complementary base membership is also offered.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card- You can become a member of the Prestigious Circle of HDFC and receive exciting rewards by acquiring this HDFC credit card. For every Rs. 150 spent on the card, you will receive 4 reward points. The card also entitles you to a discount of up to 15% at partner restaurants around the country, including some 5-star restaurants. Complimentary membership of Club Vistara is also given to cardholders.
- Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card- In partnership with Jet Airways, this is a travel-centric credit card introduced by HDFC Bank. It provides a cumulative value of 10,000 JP Miles and a card renewal of 4,000 JP Miles per year. Over 600 airport lounges can be accessed via this credit card in India. By taking 3 add-on credit cards completely free, you can also give more spending power to your family members.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Agra
|State Bank of India||Rakabganj Rd, Chhipitola, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Syndicate Bank – Kamla Nagar||First Floor, Bansal Tower, B-501, B Block Rd, Main Market, Kamla Nagar, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282004|
|Canara Bank – Circle Office – Agra||Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Opposite Lotus Hospital, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002|
|Axis Bank||Anupam Plaza, Sanjay Place, Shaheed Smarak, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002|
|State Bank Of India||Fatehabad Rd, Purani Mandi, Near 15.V.Vahani P.A.C, Bansal Nagar, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001|
|UCO BANK||Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002|
|ICICI Bank – Sadar Bazaar||50 A/1, Saudagar Lines, Taj Rd, Sadar Bazaar, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001|
|HDFC Bank – Sanjay Place Branch||Shop No. 3 / 4 / 11 Ground Floor Block No. 17 / 2 / 4, Dr Soap Building, Friends Plaza, Wazirpura Rd, Sanjay Place, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Agra
With Dialabank, In Agra area, pick any card of your choosing.
- You can easily browse through the criteria for eligibility in a few minutes.
- The entire activity is online and easy to understand. Online paperless order for new clients.
- Get a quick submission and instant e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Agra in just three easy steps:
Through Dialabank for Credit Cards Agra, you can apply easily. You have to take the following steps to get your credit card easily:
- Initially, see Dialabank‘s website.
- Please choose the credit card selected by the bank.
- Provide the data for the programme that comes with the model. Correctly fill in all the relevant details.
- According to the bank eligibility requirements, confirm your eligibility and then if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Which are the available credit card Agra for Customers?
Given below are the type of credit cards available for customers in Agra:
- Reward Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Travel Cards
- Regular Cards
- Premium Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
In Agra, a credit card consumer can make payments via the following channels:
- Mobile banking
- Bank’s net banking
- Fund transfer
- Via Cheque
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Agra:
The following are the eligibility criteria required for availing of Credit Card Agra:
- Occupation: Either Self-employed or Salaried-employee
- Minimum Age: A minimum of 21 years
- Maximum Age: A maximum of 65 years
- CIBIL Score: Good CIBIL Score
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Agra:
- Minimum revenue- of Rs.15000 per month for high-end cards or more revenue per month and a very good CIBIL score is required depending on credit card requirements.
FAQs for Credit Card Agra
✅May I take advantage of the EMI facility by using a credit card?
Most credit card issuers, at competitive interest rates and stable term, give you favourable repayment conditions. You should transform your transactions in excess of Rs. 5,000 EMIs into basic ones.
✅What is the transfer of credit-card balances?
There is the option to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts on such credit cards, consolidate loans and repay EMIs.
✅On your credit cards, what is the credit limit?
There are distinct credit limits for different credit cards. You’ll get to learn about the credit limit at the time of application.
✅What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is termed to that is issued against an asset, say, a fixed deposit. For those who are not willing to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a nice start.
✅Can I apply online for a credit card?
Yeah, you can very readily apply online for a credit card. All you have to do is visit the Dialabank website to verify your qualifications and fill out your paperwork with the minimum documentation needed in a very simple way.
✅What documents are needed to obtain the Agra Credit Card?
You will check for suitable documentation on the Dialabank website. For credit cards in Agra, the documentation method is quite quick.
✅Who does the client reach out to for some query?
With Dialabank, as soon as the client applies for the credit card, the client-relation managers reach out to the applicant. They have a fast response and 24 * 7 customer support in the event of any question.
✅What’s the annual credit card fee?
The annual fee is different with different cards. When you receive the credit card, you will become aware of the annual credit card charge.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Agra
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Agra
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Agra
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Agra
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Agra in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the available credit card Agra for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Agra:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Agra:
- 10 FAQs for Credit Card Agra
- 10.1 ✅May I take advantage of the EMI facility by using a credit card?
- 10.2 ✅What is the transfer of credit-card balances?
- 10.3 ✅On your credit cards, what is the credit limit?
- 10.4 ✅What is a secured credit card?
- 10.5 ✅Can I apply online for a credit card?
- 10.6 ✅What documents are needed to obtain the Agra Credit Card?
- 10.7 ✅Who does the client reach out to for some query?
- 10.8 ✅What’s the annual credit card fee?