Amaravati is the capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh and the de facto seat of government. The town is situated on the banks of the Krishna River in the district of Guntur and is the main town in the capital region of the state. Amaravati was established by former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu in 2014 as Andhra Pradesh State’s administrative capital of Greenfield, and its foundation stone was laid by India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 October 2015 in Uddandarayunipalem. Since April 2016, the office of the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has been functioning from Velagapudi. Until March 2017, the Andhra Pradesh Legislature stayed in Hyderabad when it moved to Velagapudi’s newly established interim legislative buildings.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card Amaravati
The following is a list of the banks offering the Credit Card Amaravati.
1. HSBC Bank:
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card- Within the first three months of card issuance, cardholders may receive up to Rs 3,000 cashback as a welcome gift for spending Rs 10,000 or more. At more than 700 restaurants in the city, users can also enjoy a 15 per cent flat discount. In order to win prizes, bonus points can be turned into air miles for Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines.
2. IndusInd Bank:
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card- By offering them the ultimate lifestyle, this card offers a remarkable experience for luxury customers. Consumers can get the best in class advantages in the lifestyle and travel sectors, in the form of rewards and more.
- IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card- This is a co-branded credit card primarily introduced for football fans. For travel and shopping, this card is acceptable. Customers will benefit from a 10 per cent discount on Chelsea FC merchandise purchases
3. RBL Bank:
- RBL Platinum Maxima Card- This card is true to its name and it provides consumers with maximum benefits. BookMyShow gives one free film ticket each month. With every Rs. 100 spent on the card, users can receive 2 bonus points and when you add the entertainment expenses and electricity bills on your credit card, it can be accelerated 5 times.
- RBL Titanium Delight Card- The Amaravati credit card is the perfect addition to the pocket of a shopaholic and offers a welcome bonus of 4,000 reward points. Using your Amaravati Credit Card on weekends would double your cash bonus. A fuel surcharge waiver is also provided for transactions worth Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000.
4. Axis Bank:
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card- For cardholders, this Credit Card Amaravati provides an economy class fare as a free bonus. When using the card to dine out at select partner restaurants, users can also enjoy a 15 per cent discount. Every time you use the Amaravati credit card, exciting incentives are offered, and the same can be exchanged for coupons and items or converted into air miles.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card- As it provides Flipkart coupons worth Rs. 1,000 as a welcome bonus, this is the perfect addition to a shopper’s wallet. Over a period of time, you can make big-ticket purchases and pay the balance back in simple EMIs. Moreover, when you shop with selected distributors, this card also allows you to gain bonus rewards.
5. ICICI Bank:
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- This card is perfect for frequent shoppers and offers excellent value for customers. To get a discount once per month, enjoy buying one on BookMyShow. You can earn a 15 per cent discount at select partner restaurants around the country as part of ICICI’s culinary care programme. Being a contactless pass offers more flexibility when it is necessary to make small payments.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Cards Amaravati
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Amaravati where you can get information on Credit Card Amaravati.
Branches in Amaravati
|Andhra Bank||47-11-7,WALTAIR STN RD, Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016|
The Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank
|Bowdra Ring Rd, Old ITI Junction, Gavara Kanchara Palem, Madhavadhara, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530007|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Amaravati
All you need to do is click on Dialabank and your credit card authorization is just a click away.
- You can compare your eligibility on the web within a couple of minutes.
- It’s just an easy-to-understand process with three phases.
- Your credit card application is available online.
- Just tap and go. Dialabank will by your submission, be it.
How you can get Credit Cards with Dialabank in Amaravati in just three easy steps:
You can get a credit card readily via Dialabank. You just have to follow the easy steps mentioned below in order to obtain your Credit Card Amaravati.
- Visit the Dialabank Web Site.
- Fill in an application form at the top of the page. Pick the name of the bank and your chosen credit card.
- Check the acceptance criteria and complete this application form for credit cards.
Which are the available Credit Card Amaravati for Customers?
The following list shows credit card Amaravati’s forms and grades:
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
- Regular Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Travel Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
For credit card payments, the credit card Amaravati offers various choices. The following list in Amaravati shows payment options:
- Mobile Banking
- Payment Via Cheque
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Amaravati
In Amaravati, credit card eligibility requirements differ from bank to bank. The fundamental eligibility criteria for the Amaravati Credit Card are given below.
- An applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years.
- There should be a 65-year time limit in place.
- There must be a valid income stream for the claimant.
- There needs to be a straightforward biography and a credit record for the applicant.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Amaravati
The mandatory wage criterion for the Amaravati Credit Card is that the minimum salary of an applicant should be Rs.15,000 per month. The salary requirements are distinct for different credit cards.
FAQs Credit Card Amaravati
✅ Will applying for a credit card Amaravati include any additional charges?
For credit cards, banks decide the fees required. You’ll get to learn about all the expenses at the time of enrollment.
✅Can I receive a credit card Amaravati loan?
✅On a monthly basis, what should the profits of the claimant be?
The nominee can receive up to Rs. 15,000 or more on a monthly basis, whether self-employed or salaried. But the scale will vary according to the credit card that you are applying for, Amaravati.
✅What are all the benefits included in the credit card Amaravati?
You get a broad range of rewards for your customers with these credit cards, from shopping to travel, along with reward points for any buy. Thus, shopping becomes more fun with these credit cards.
✅In Amaravati, do we get different types of credit cards?
Yes, in Amaravati City, there are a number of credit cards available:
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Premium Cards
- Value Cards
- Travel cards
- Cashback Cards
- Fuel cards
✅Are there different payment methods available for credit card Amaravati payments?
Yeah, in City for customer convenience, there is a number of credit card Amaravati payment options that are as follows:
- AutoPay by connecting your account to
- Net banking with multiple bank accounts
- Cheque or cash at a branch of the bank
- Transferral of funds
✅How do I decrease the rate of interest?
There is no other method of reducing the interest rate. You will not be paid any interest rate if you pay on time.
✅Are there any fines for paying late bills?
Oh, when you pay late, you will be charged additional interest rates. The charges depend on the banks and the score of the CIBIL.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Amaravati
- 2 Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card Amaravati
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Cards Amaravati
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Amaravati
- 5 How you can get Credit Cards with Dialabank in Amaravati in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the available Credit Card Amaravati for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Amaravati
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Amaravati
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Amaravati
- 10.1 ✅ Will applying for a credit card Amaravati include any additional charges?
- 10.2 ✅Can I receive a credit card Amaravati loan?
- 10.3 ✅On a monthly basis, what should the profits of the claimant be?
- 10.4 ✅What are all the benefits included in the credit card Amaravati?
- 10.5 ✅In Amaravati, do we get different types of credit cards?
- 10.6 ✅Are there different payment methods available for credit card Amaravati payments?
- 10.7 ✅How do I decrease the rate of interest?
- 10.8 ✅Are there any fines for paying late bills?