In Bhojpur district in the Indian state of Bihar, Arrah is a city and a municipal corporation. Also, the name is transliterated as Ara occasionally. It is the Bhojpur district headquarters, situated near the confluence of the rivers Ganges and Sone, some 24 miles from Danapur and 36 miles from Patna. If you are in this beautiful city and want to apply for a credit card, you have reached the correct spot.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Cards In Arrah
- YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card: Well-suited for shopping and travel, it is a luxury credit card. Among the key highlights are an outstanding loyalty programme and free access to international airport lounges.
- YES PREMIA Credit Card: YES Premia Credit Card by YES Bank is a premium card that provides the customer with luxury and comfort. Lounge access, golf deals, accelerated reward points and much more are open to customers. For foreign travellers who wish to enjoy luxurious privileges, the card is ideally suited.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is a premium credit card from HDFC Bank that offers many amazing features and benefits across a number of categories, such as food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: The HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one that rewards you each time you invest. In addition, this premium credit card also comes with other perks, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: The ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card from ICICI Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel and movie spending benefits of this card.
- The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: For regular (domestic & international) travellers, the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most suitable premium credit card. Free membership of the Dragon Pass, Visa Lounge access and golf privileges are some of its luxurious features.
- Citibank Premier Miles Card: This card can be your passport to make major savings by free air travel if you are a frequent flyer. This card provides customers with more than 100 airlines to choose from. You can redeem your miles received for booking flights and hotels and even car rentals by shopping and another spending.
- Citibank Rewards Card: You can make this card truly satisfying. Activating the credit card earns you 2,500 reward points. If you can redeem reward points, Citibank has collaborations with more than 700 establishments and e-commerce websites.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: You will get many advantages with your Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. You will get a Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 when you make 3 transactions on your Buzz Credit Card within 45 days of card activation. Upon hitting spending goals, this credit card also rewards you.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is known for the advantages it offers in various categories. In addition to providing air insurance, the card also gives you 15 per cent on your dining expenses. Upon activation, you’ll get 1,000 Vistara points, which can be redeemed.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Arrah
|Corporation Bank||Chowk, Pakari Katira Road, pakari, Arrah, Bihar 802301|
|Axis Bank||Lalita Complex, Jail Rd, Arrah, Bihar 802301|
|ICICI Bank||Hospital Road, Apoorva Tower, Opp Sadar Hospital, Arrah, Bihar 802301|
|HDFC Bank||Durgeshwari Cplx, Ramna Pakri Rd, opp. BPCL Petrol Pump, Maharaja Hata, Katira, Arrah, Bihar|
|Bandhan Bank||2nd floor, J.P. Choudhary Complex, Bypass Mod, near Sapna Cinema Hall, Arrah, Bihar 802301|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Arrah:
- Precise accessibility for cards within a brief span of time.
- The least necessary online documentation for existing customer applications.
- You can get Instant E-approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Arrah in just three easy steps:
- A fast Qualifications Update
- Fill in the Full Application Online
- In actually no time, get Instant E-approval
Which are the credit cards available in Arrah for Customers?
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Regular Cards
- Reward Cards
- Premium Cards
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card customer in Arrah can make payments without too much trouble through the net banking of a particular bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, via cheque or dropbox, and so on, via any of these modes.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Arrah:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Arrah:
It is acceptable or it usually depends on credit card requirements for a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month; high-end cards need more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Arrah
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Arrah online?
Undeniably, you can easily apply for a credit card directly online. In order to confirm your qualification and fill in your data within the forms given in a fair framework, you can only visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Arrah?
For the following reasons, in addition to providing ease of use, it is necessary to obtain a credit card:
- Helps to retain a respectable score on loans
- For loans, up to 45 days after the interest-free limit
- Hassle-free Purchases online and offline
✅ What are the choices for credit card Arrah bill-paying available?
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Arrah require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, at the moment, not all cards include both a yearly membership fee and prices. For critical credit cards, there is typically no annual fee, but annual payment cards have a higher collecting value than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Arrah limit rise at a later time?
The card’s guarantor makes changes in the credit limits every once and a while. This usually takes your entire payment track record into account, but the cap can also be lowered in the event that you skipped a few payments on past bills.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card against a fixed asset, a home, a country, is the one that is issued. For individuals who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity, this may be a positive beginning.
✅ Does credit card Arrah come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
At the credit card recognition hour, the cash withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and announced.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Arrah balances?
With these credit cards, there is a possibility to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
|Credit Card Akola||Credit Card Aligarh|
|Credit Card Alappuzha||Credit Card Allahabad|
|Credit Card Amravati||Credit Card Ambattur|
|Credit Card Alwar||Credit Card Asansol|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Arrah
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Cards In Arrah
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Arrah
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Arrah:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Arrah in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Arrah for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Arrah:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Arrah:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Arrah
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Arrah online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Arrah?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Arrah bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Arrah require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Arrah limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Arrah come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Arrah balances?