Bally is a neighborhood in the town of Howrah in the district of Howrah, West Bengal, India. It is part of the area covered by the Metropolitan Development Authority of Kolkata (KMDA). Bally is linked via Vivekananda Setu and Nivedita Setu to Dakshineswar, Kolkata. If you are present in this beautiful city and want to apply for a Credit Card Bally, you have reached the correct spot.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Bally
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card: For 5 transactions of Rs. 1000 or more, the RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card provides you with 1000 bonus reward points every month. Reward points given on all weekend spends are 2X reward points
- RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: On Wednesdays, the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card gives a 5 percent return on grocery transactions. It also provides 1000 reward points for spending Rs. 10,000 in the first 60 days.
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants, etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveler to gain international travel privileges.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is an HDFC Bank premium credit card that provides many incredible features and benefits across a range of categories, including food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one that rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
- Private Coral Credit Card: The Private Coral Credit Card is a card from Private Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel, and movie spending benefits of this card.
- Private Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The aim of the Private Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is to provide an enriching shopping experience and payment flexibility for customers. For people seeking a rewarding credit card that also ensures safe purchases, chip cards are the best.
- Citi Rewards Card: For every Rs 125 spent at Apparel & Department Stores, you will receive 10 reward points. When you shop at over 700 outlets and e-shopping sites, you can also pay with your Reward Points.
- Citibank Premier Miles Card: For each Rs 100 spent on all airline transactions, you can receive 10 miles with this card. For every Rs 100 spent on travel & stay booked on the exclusive website and with our select partners, you can also receive 10 miles.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Bally
|Central Bank of India||122A. G.T. Road, PO Bally, Howrah, West Bengal, pin 711201.|
|Bandhan Bank||50, Ghoses Ln, Belur, Bally, Howrah, West Bengal 711202|
|IDBI Bank||Grand Trunk Rd, Barendrapara, Belur, Bally, Howrah, West Bengal 711201|
|United Bank||9, G T ROAD, BALLY, HOWRAH – 711201, WEST BENGAL|
|Allahabad Bank||33, Grand Trunk Rd, Maidan, Howrah, West Bengal 711201|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Bally:
- Precise availability within a restricted timeframe for cards.
- For current customer applications, the least required online documentation.
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Bally in just three easy steps:
- A short Qualifications Update
- Fill in the Full Application Online
- In virtually no time, get Instant E-approval
Which are the credit cards available in Bally for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Travel Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
A credit card customer in Bally can make payments through a specific bank’s net banking, auto payment, money transfer, mobile banking, cheque or dropbox, and so on, through any of these modes, without too much difficulty.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Bally:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Bally:
FAQs Credit Card Bally
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Bally online?
For a credit card, you can easily apply online for any credit card of your choice that is available in your city. You can only visit the Dialabank site to check your qualification and fill out your data within the forms provided in a fair framework.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card, Bally?
In addition to offering ease of use it is important for the following reasons, to obtain a credit card:
- Helps maintain a decent loan score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on a loan
- Online and offline Hassle-free Transactions
✅ What are the choices for credit card Bally bill-paying available?
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Bally require an annual fee and a membership fee?
At the moment, not all cards include both a yearly membership fee and prices. For critical credit cards, there is usually no annual fee, but annual payment cards have a higher collecting value than zero annual charge cards.
|Credit Card Akola||Credit Card Aligarh|
|Credit Card Alappuzha||Credit Card Allahabad|
|Credit Card Amravati||Credit Card Ambattur|
|Credit Card Alwar||Credit Card Asansol|