Bhilwara is a town in the Mewar area of Rajasthan, India. It is famous for Textile in the state of Rajasthan. It has been termed as ‘textile city’. At the time of the 2011 Census of India, 98.93% of the population in the district spoke Hindi and 0.56% Urdu as their first language. This district also called Textile City or Manchester of India. Banks grant a Credit Card Bhilwara to their users to determine their money related troubles and to help them with carrying a normal way of life.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Bhilwara
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card– Get your rewards doubled on shopping with RBL Platinum Delight credit card on the weekend. This card is enriched with innumerable benefits and rewards to complement your lifestyle.
- RBL Platinum Maxima Card– The card offers great deals on dining, shopping, movies and much more. Cardholders will earn rewards on all purchases made through RBL Platinum Maxima Card. The card’s real purpose is to serve the customer in the best possible way.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card– The benefits offered by the card is as attractive as its name. Cardholders will enjoy a host of offers on various categories such as shopping, dining and travel. It’s a perfect card to complement your lifestyle.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– This card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the popular and preferred choices of the customers. It’s quite suitable for frequent shoppers.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card– With American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, you get complimentary travel benefits. Cardholders will earn membership reward points on every spend with this card. You can also enjoy the privilege of shopping the luxury goods at premium stores and luxury stay in exclusive hotels.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This premium card provides unbeatable travel and lifestyle benefits. The card comes with various benefits on shopping, dining and travelling.
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers the reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. This means that more purchases lead to greater savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Bhilwara
You can get information on Credit Card Bhilwara from the below table:
|HDFC Bank||Gadjbor Tower, Sabun Marg, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001|
|State Bank of India||Rajendra Marg, Bhopal Ganj, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001|
|Dena Bank||Jethlia Chambers Textile Market, Pur Road, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001|
|Allahabad Bank||Satyam Complex, Opp.Banjara Hotel, Indra Market Bhilwara, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001|
|Bank of Baroda||Gandhi Nagar, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001|
|ICICI Bank||Pur Road, A-14, Gandhi Nagar, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001|
|Vijaya Bank||Sector 5, R C Vyas Colony, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001|
|Union Bank of India||15/251, Rajendra Marg, Bhopal Ganj, Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Bhilwara
- Precise credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Swift e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Bhilwara in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Unrestricted Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval in minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Bhilwara for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Bhilwara makes payments by below channels – Auto Pay, by Net banking of precise bank, fund transfer, mobile banking, By Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Bhilwara:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is wanted.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Bhilwara
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; High-end cards need more income per month & powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Bhilwara?
The claimant must have a monthly payroll of at least Rs.15,000.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Bhilwara?
You will get an Insurance cover on extraordinary credit cards.
✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Bhilwara?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my rewards points?
Bank has placed some rewards points plans for that. You can convert your gratuities points into cash, cinema vouchers, etc.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
You can utilise your credit card transactions into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
There are joining bonuses, but these depend on the card you choose.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bhilwara
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Bhilwara
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Bhilwara
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Bhilwara
- 5 How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Bhilwara in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Bhilwara for Customers?
- 7 How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Bhilwara:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Bhilwara
- 10 FAQs
- 10.1 ✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Bhilwara?
- 10.2 ✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Bhilwara?
- 10.3 ✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Bhilwara?
- 10.4 ✅ How can I use my rewards points?
- 10.5 ✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
- 10.6 ✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?