The city is popular for its sites of architectural, historical and religious significance. Bidar is home for the second-biggest Indian Air Force training hub in the country. As per provisional reports of Census, the population of Bidar in 2011 is 214,373; of which male and female are 110,628 and 103,745 sequentially. Although Bidar city has a population of 214,373; it is urban/cosmopolitan population is 216,020 of which 111,470 are males, and 104,550 are females. Banks offer a Credit Card Bidar to their customers to explain their money related troubles and to help them with suffering through a general way of life.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Bidar
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card– With American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, you get free travel benefits. Cardholders will get membership reward points on every spend with this card. You can also experience the privilege of shopping the luxury goods at premium stores and luxury stay in exclusive hotels.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This premium card provides unbeatable travel and lifestyle advantages. The card comes with various benefits on shopping, dining and travelling.
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and advantages for its customers. It also proposes the reward points on all transactions done utilising the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to acquire gifts and other items, and also pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC: Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they give to the cardholder. It means that more purchases lead to more significant savings. One can also consider this as earning money on purchasing.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is obtained against the counterfeiting and duplication of credit cards with the implanted microchip. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It is an excellent card for everyone.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card– The card comes with contactless payment technology. You have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the ICICI Bank coral contactless card.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous buying benefits and attractive rewards to make your purchasing experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any accompanying or annual fees.
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card– This card is an outstanding option for people who like to travel a lot. This card is packed with unique rewards and deals. Cardmembers get privileges such as complimentary airport lounge access and dining offers.
- Citibank Rewards Card– If you are looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback proposals, then this is the card just for you. It brings you an exclusive offer on almost all your purchasing trips. The card aims at serving the best to its clients.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Bidar
You can get information on Credit Card Bidar from the below table:
|Axis Bank||BVB College, No 9/9/3, Old No 9/9/2, Seenu Complex, Road, Gandhi Gunj, Bidar, Karnataka 585401|
|State Bank of India||Haq Colony, Vidya Nagar, Bidar, Karnataka 585401|
|HDFC Bank||1st Flr, Sapna Continental Udgir Rd Opp Sapna Intl, Bidar, Karnataka 585401|
|United Bank of India||Mahalaxmi Complex, Plot No.20, 8-11-64, Ground Floor, Nehru Stadium Rd, Bidar, Karnataka 585401|
|IDBI Bank||H.No:8-9-265/314, Plot No:1, Survey No:12, Padma Kunj Complex, Udgir Road, Bidar, Karnataka 585401|
|ICICI Bank||No 8, 9, 218/1 Shiva International, Udgir Road, besides Reliance Petrol Pump, Bidar, Karnataka 585403|
|Vijaya Bank||4, Naubad Road, Shivanagar North, Bidar, Karnataka 585401|
|Canara Bank||Sapna international building Udgir Road, Naubad Road, Bidar, Karnataka 585401|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Bidar
- Specific credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Fast e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Bidar in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Extensive Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval within minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Bidar for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Bidar makes payments by below channels – Auto Pay, by Net banking of selective bank, fund transfer, mobile banking, Through Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Bidar:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Bidar
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card conditions, High-end cards require more income per month & powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines required for the Credit Card Bidar?
The bidder must have a monthly salary of at least Rs.15,000.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Bidar?
Yes, you will get an Insurance cover on distinctive credit cards.
✅ How many are credit card categories accessible in Bidar?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my bonuses points?
Bank has set some rewards points policies for that. You can reclaim your bonuses points into cash, theatre vouchers, etc.
✅Can I convert my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can convert your credit card transactions into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
Yes, there are accompanying bonuses, but these depend on the card you take.
|Credit Card Bhalswa Jahangir Pur||Credit Card Bhatpara|
|Credit Card Bharatpur||Credit Card Bhagalpur|
|Credit Card Bhilwara||Credit Card Bhind|
|Credit Card Bhilai||Credit Card Bhimavaram|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bidar
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Bidar
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Bidar
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Bidar
- 5 How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Bidar in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Bidar for Customers?
- 7 How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Bidar:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Bidar
- 10 FAQs
- 10.1 ✅ What are the income guidelines required for the Credit Card Bidar?
- 10.2 ✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Bidar?
- 10.3 ✅ How many are credit card categories accessible in Bidar?
- 10.4 ✅ How can I use my bonuses points?
- 10.5 ✅Can I convert my transactions from the card into EMIs?
- 10.6 ✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?