In the Indian state of Bihar, Darbhanga is a city and a municipal corporation. After Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur and Purnea, it is the sixth-largest city in Bihar. It is the headquarters of the area of Darbhanga and the division of Darbhanga and was the seat of the Raj Darbhanga and the capital of the region of Mithila. If you are in town wondering how to get a credit card, you’ve come to the right place to know all about Credit Card Darbhanga.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Darbhanga
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card: A range of lifestyle and travel benefits come with the Regalia credit card from HDFC Bank. Make the most of its combined advantages, free lounge access and more across categories such as travel, dining and shopping with this pass.
- HDFC Bank Titanium Times Card: HDFC Bank offers a low-cost, high-value HDFC Bank Titanium Times Credit Card that offers advantages across different categories of lifestyles. It gives 2X extra incentive points for online spending.
- Axis My Zone Credit Card: My Zone Credit Card from Axis Bank is perfect for those who spend a lot on shopping and films. Among other perks, it provides cashback on movie ticket purchases, generous incentives on all transactions and free access to the lounge.
- Axis Magnus Credit Card: The Magnus credit card was introduced by Axis Bank and is primarily targeted at those who appreciate the finest things in life. The card is a key to a lavish lifestyle because it offers concierge facilities, luxury hotel discounts, dining and so on.
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used in ATMs worldwide, and this international exposure makes it the perfect source for obtaining international travel privileges for a frequent traveller.
- Yatra SBI Card: In order to have a convenient and affordable travel experience, the Yatra SBI Card is ideal for frequent travellers as it provides multiple travel advantages. In addition, it offers welcome presents, loyalty points, fuel surcharge exemption, etc.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is the most appropriate luxury credit card for daily domestic travellers. Apps including concierge service, access to the lounge, car rental service, etc. make it easy for the cardholders to fly. Two network models are eligible for the card: American Express and Mastercard.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card allows you to save up to 3.5% on fuel costs and also provides you with PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenditures. Moreover, at any HPCL Gas Station, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for gasoline. Discounts are also given for movie tickets and dining.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctor’s SuperCard: Provides up to Rs. 20 Lakh for professional compensation insurance. For every Rs.100 spent offline, 1 reward point is granted, 2X reward points on all online spending, with the exception of online transactions made on education, insurance, utilities etc.
- Smart SuperCard Bajaj Finserv Shop: It provides cashback worth Rs. 500 (on spending Rs. 2,000 in the first 30 days & payment of joining fees) and also 5% cashback on grocery transactions up to Rs. 250 a month.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Darbhanga
|Central Bank of India||Hasan Chowk Road, Lal Bagh, Darbhanga, Bihar 846008|
|HDFC Bank||VIP Rd, Benta, Chowk, Darbhanga, Bihar 846001|
|ICICI Bank||New Market, VIP Road, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga, Bihar 846001|
|Axis Bank||Floor Ward No 12, Holding No 871/1235, 1st, 06, GM Road, above TATA Motors, Darbhanga, Bihar 846004|
|UCO Bank||Darbhanga Tower, Bada Bazar, Lal Bagh, Darbhanga, Bihar 846004|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Darbhanga:
- Precise availability for cards within a limited timeframe.
- The least necessary online documentation for existing customer applications.
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Darbhanga in just three easy steps:
- A quick Update for Qualifications
- Fill in the Online Full Application
- Get Instant E-approval in virtually no time
Which are the credit cards available in Darbhanga for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Travel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Without too much challenge, a credit card customer in Darbhanga can make payments through a particular bank’s net banking, auto payment, through money transfer, mobile banking, through cheque or dropbox, and so on, via all these modes.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Darbhanga:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Darbhanga:
FAQs Credit Card Darbhanga
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card in Darbhanga online?
You should certainly legally apply online for a credit card. In order to verify your qualification and fill out your data within the forms given in a fair framework, you can only visit the Dialabank site.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Darbhanga?
For the following reasons, in addition to providing ease of use it is necessary to obtain a credit card:
- Helps to retain a respectable score on loans
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on a loan
- Hassle-free Purchases online and offline
✅ What are the choices for credit card Darbhanga bill-paying available?
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Darbhanga require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No not all cards at the moment include both an annual membership fee and rates. There is typically no annual fee for essential credit cards, but annual payment cards have a higher collection value than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Darbhanga limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are changed by the card’s guarantor every once in a while. This typically takes the entire payment track history into account, but the cap can also be lowered in the case where you missed a few payments on previous bills.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
The card issued against a fixed asset, for example, a home, is a secured credit card. For people who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity, this may certainly be a great beginning.
✅ Does credit card Darbhanga come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
The cash withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and revealed at the credit card recognition hour.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Darbhanga balances?
There is a chance to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs with these credit cards.
|Credit Card Burhanpur||Credit Card Chennai|
|Credit Card Chapra||Credit Card Delhi|
|Credit Card Cuttack||Credit Card Dehradun|
|Credit Card Coimbatore||Credit Card Dehri|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Darbhanga
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Darbhanga
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Darbhanga
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Darbhanga:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Darbhanga in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Darbhanga for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Darbhanga:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Darbhanga:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Darbhanga
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card in Darbhanga online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Darbhanga?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Darbhanga bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Darbhanga require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Darbhanga limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Darbhanga come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Darbhanga balances?