Top Credit Card DCB Bank:
|Name||Annual Fee||Category||Minimum Salary required|
|DCB PayLess Credit Card||350||Cashbacks||25,000|
DCB Credit Cards Categories:
Payless Credit Card
It is the low fee credit cards that set the customers to set up their cash credit limit by themselves.
DCB Bank Eligibility Criteria For Credit Cards:
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Occupation||Self-employed or Salaried|
|Other features||Cibil Score | Credit History|
DCB Bank Documents Required:
|IDENTITY PROOF||RESIDENCE PROOF||INCOME PROOF|
|Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card||PAN Card|
|Driving Licence||Driving Licence||Salary slip|
|PAN Card||Utility Bills||Bank Statements|
Detailed Features and Benefits
DCB PayLess Credit Card:
- Own credit and cash limit.
- Customized cash services.
- Helps in improving credit score.
- The interest-free amount is available for 45days.
- There is no processing fee.
- Avail of personal accident insurance.
- The base rate is not fixed and could be changed according to the customers.