Dhule is a city in Maharashtra. This city is located in the North-Western Part Of Maharashtra State. This city is developing rapidly in sectors like textile industries, edible oil productions, etc. The banks in Dhule are also growing. The banks are providing credit cards to their customers so that they can solve their money-related problems. Credit Card Dhule offers the best features and privileges along with exclusive offers and deals at different places.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card in Dhule
The following is the list of banks that offers Credit Card Dhule.
1. HDFC Bank:
- HDFC Diners Club Platinum Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. There are no annual and joining fees for this card. This card is best suitable for Dining, Shopping, and Travelling. You will also get lounge access on this credit card.
- HDFC Solitare Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. This credit card is best for women. You will get many benefits such as Shopping vouchers, rewards points, discounts, and cashback. Insurance cover is also available on this credit card.
2. State Bank Of India:
- Club Vistara SBI Card Prime: This credit card comes under the Travel category. You will get benefits from airlines and hotel bookings.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. This card is globally accepted. You will get a Yatra.com voucher worth Rs.8,250 on joining.
3. Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Kotak Mahindra Delight Platinum Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Entertainment category. There are no annual and joining fees for this credit card. You will get exciting offers on Dining, Movies, and Fuels.
- Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. There are no annual and joining fees for this credit card. You will also get complimentary lounge access.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card: This credit card is of rewards type. You will get exciting rewards when you purchase by using this credit card. There is no Joining Fee for this card. You will get various offers on Dining, Shopping, Movies, etc.
- Citibank Premium Miles Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. You will get a 5% cashback on your airline purchases.
5. Axis Bank:
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Shopping category. This credit card comes with no annual and joining fees. It comes with an EMV chip to provide full security.
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Cashback category. There are no annual and joining fees. You will get 10x rewards points on the weekend dining and 5x rewards on the weekend shopping. You will receive a Cashback of 25% on all online movie ticket purchases.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Cards in Dhule
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Dhule where you can get information on Credit Card Dhule.
|Bank Name||Branches in Dhule|
|State Bank Of India||
Plot No4, Gopishankar Complex, Datta Mandir Chowk, Deopur, Dhule
Plot No- P-26, MIDC Awadhan, Mumbai-Agra Road, Dhule, Maharashtra, 424006
|Axis Bank||Lane No 2, Ground Floor, Main Market, Lalbaug, Dhule, Maharashtra, 424001|
|No 2079, Mundada Arcade, Lane No 6, Parola Road, Dhule-424001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Cards in Dhule
- Quickly check if you are eligible or not for the credit card.
- Apply easily through the online portal for any credit card.
- Easy and quick process.
- Fast credit card approval.
How you can get Credit Cards with Dialabank in Dhule in just three easy steps:
- First, you need to visit the Dialabank website.
- Check your eligibility on the website. If you are eligible then fill the online application form.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive the credit card approval in a few minutes.
Which are the Credit Cards available in Dhule for Customers?
The below list shows the types and categories of credit card Dhule:
- Travel Credit Cards
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
There are different credit card payment options are available for credit card Dhule. The following list shows the payment options in Dhule:
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Via Cheque Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Desk
Eligibility Criteria for Credit cards in Dhule
The eligibility criteria for credit cards in Dhule may vary from bank to bank. The basic eligibility criteria for Credit Card Dhule are given below.
- The minimum income criteria are Rs.15,000 p.m.
- Salaried and Self-Employed Individuals can apply for credit cards.
- The required minimum age is 21 years.
- The required maximum age is 65 years.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Dhule
The income criteria required for Credit Card Dhule are given below:
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.15,000 per month.
- The income criteria are different for different credit cards.
✅ Can I get a loan on a credit card?
Yes. Many banks offer loans on a credit card.
✅ Will I get any gift voucher on credit cards?
You will get the gift vouchers if you use your credit card at shopping malls, departmental stores, groceries, etc.
✅What are penalty charges for the late bill payment?
The penalty charges vary from card to card.
✅Can I get a replacement card If my card is not working properly?
You can contact your bank to get the details about this facility. The bank will decide if you will get a replacement for the card or not.
✅What is Credit Card APR?
APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is applicable to all transactions you make in a year.
✅ What are the rewards points program?
The rewards points program includes information about where you can use your collected rewards points.
✅Are there any annual charges applicable to credit cards?
Yes. Annual charges are applicable to many credit cards. There are some credit cards available that do not charge any annual fees.
✅ Are there any foreign markup charges for a credit card?
Yes. You will be charged extra if you use the credit card in another country.
|Credit Card Burhanpur||Credit Card Chennai|
|Credit Card Chapra||Credit Card Delhi|
|Credit Card Cuttack||Credit Card Dehradun|
|Credit Card Coimbatore||Credit Card Dehri|