In the Indian state of Chhattisgarh, east of the Shivnath River, Durg is a town and is composed of the city agglomeration of Durg-Bhilai. It is the Durg District headquarters. You’ve come to the right location if you are in town wondering how to get a credit card.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Durg
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card: A range of lifestyle and travel benefits come with the Regalia credit card from HDFC Bank. Make the most of its combined advantages, free lounge access and more across categories such as travel, dining and shopping with this pass.
- HDFC Bank Titanium Times Card: HDFC Bank offers a low-cost, high-value HDFC Bank Titanium Times Credit Card that offers advantages across different categories of lifestyles. It gives 2X extra incentive points for online spending.
- Axis My Zone Credit Card: My Zone Credit Card from Axis Bank is perfect for those who spend a lot on shopping and films. Among other perks, it provides cashback on movie ticket purchases, generous incentives on all transactions and free access to the lounge.
- Axis Magnus Credit Card: The Magnus credit card was introduced by Axis Bank and is primarily targeted at those who appreciate the finest things in life. The card is a key to a lavish lifestyle because it offers concierge facilities, luxury hotel discounts, dining and so on.
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used in ATMs worldwide, and this international exposure makes it the perfect source for obtaining international travel privileges for a frequent traveller.
- Yatra SBI Card: In order to have a convenient and affordable travel experience, the Yatra SBI Card is ideal for frequent travellers as it provides multiple travel advantages. In addition, it offers welcome presents, loyalty points, fuel surcharge exemption, etc.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is the most appropriate luxury credit card for daily domestic travellers. Apps including concierge service, access to the lounge, car rental service, etc. make it easy for the cardholders to fly. Two network models are eligible for the card: American Express and Mastercard.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card allows you to save up to 3.5% on fuel costs and also provides you with PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenditures. Moreover, at any HPCL Gas Station, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for gasoline. Discounts are also given for movie tickets and dining.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctor’s SuperCard: Provides up to Rs. 20 Lakh for professional compensation insurance. For every Rs.100 spent offline, 1 reward point is granted, 2X reward points on all online spending, with the exception of online transactions made on education, insurance, utilities etc.
- Smart SuperCard Bajaj Finserv Shop: It provides cashback worth Rs. 500 (on spending Rs. 2,000 in the first 30 days & payment of joining fees) and also 5% cashback on grocery transactions up to Rs. 250 a month.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Durg
|State Bank of India||Shanichari Bazar, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001|
|Axis Bank||Jeevan Plaza Commercial Complex, GE Road, NH 6, Ganjpara, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001|
|ICICI Bank||Station Road, Guru Nanak Nagar, next to Nirankari Furnitures, Durg, 491001|
|UCO Bank||Durg,, Civil Lines, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001|
|Dena Bank||SURANA COMPLEX, Station Road, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Durg:
- Proper usability for cards within a brief span of time.
- The least necessary online documentation for existing customer applications.
- You can get Instant E-approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Durg in just three easy steps:
- A short Qualifications Update
- Fill in the Full Application Online
- In literally no time, get Instant E-approval
Which are the credit cards available in Durg for Customers?
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Travel Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card customer in Durg can make payments without too much difficulty through the net banking of a particular bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, through cheque or dropbox, and so on, through all these modes.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Durg:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Durg:
It is acceptable or depends on credit card requirements for a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month; high-end cards need more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Durg
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Durg online?
Certainly, you can actually apply for a credit card online. In order to confirm your qualification and fill in your data within the forms given in a fair framework, you can only visit the Dialabank site.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Durg?
For the following reasons, in addition to providing ease of use, it is necessary to obtain a credit card:
- Helps to retain a respectable score on loans
- Up to 45 days from the interest-free credit cap
- Hassle-free Purchases online and offline
✅ What are the choices for credit card Durg bill-paying available?
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Durg require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, at the moment, not all cards include both a yearly membership fee and prices. For critical credit cards, there is typically no annual fee, but annual payment cards have a higher collecting value than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Durg limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are changed by the card’s guarantor every once in a while. This normally takes the entire payment history into account, but the cap can also be lowered in the event that you skipped a few payments on past bills.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
One issued against a fixed asset, a home, a country, is a secured credit card. For individuals who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity, this may be a positive beginning.
✅ Does credit card Durg come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
At the credit card recognition hour, the cash withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and announced.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Durg balances?
With these credit cards, there is a possibility to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
|Credit Card Darbhanga||Credit Card Davanagere|
|Credit Card Deoghar||Credit Card Dewas|
|Credit Card Dhule||Credit Card Dharmavaram|
|Credit Card Dhanbad||Credit Card Erode|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Durg
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Durg
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Durg
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Durg:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Durg in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Durg for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Durg:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Durg:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Durg
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Durg online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Durg?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Durg bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Durg require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Durg limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Durg come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Durg balances?