Ghaziabad is a city in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India and a part of the National Capital Area of Delhi. It is the largest town with a population of 1,729,000, in western Uttar Pradesh. Well connected by roads and railways, it is the main rail junction for North India. Sometimes referred to as the “Gateway of Uttar Pradesh” because it is near New Delhi, on the main route to Uttar Pradesh. Recent building work has led to the town being named as the world’s second-fastest-growing by a City Mayors Foundation survey.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Ghaziabad
Given below are the top 5 credit cards offered by top banks in Ghaziabad City:
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card- For individuals who want to fly a lot, this card is a perfect option. Amazing rewards and promotions are bundled with this card. Members of the card get benefits including free entry to the airport lounge and dining deals.
- Citibank Rewards Card- If you’re searching for a card with full rewards and cashback deals, this is the card for you. On almost all your shopping trips, it provides you with an exclusive deal. The card strives to represent its customers the best.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card-Visa-This card is for people with some extra protection who enjoy shopping. The microchip, which requires a specific Personal Identification Number (PIN), is safe. Travel and lifestyle incentives are stuffed with the card.
- HSBS Platinum Credit Card: This Credit card Ghaziabad brings in a number of reward points and shopping benefits which ultimately adds to the shopping experience. This card provides free memberships to many reward programs without any joining charges.
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card- Vistara and Axis Bank have come together to give you the exclusive benefits of free premium economy tickets as a complimentary gift and membership of the Vistara Silver club.
- Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card- For individuals who want to fly, this card is a perfect card. Cardholders would have the privilege of being a cardholder of Miles & More Axis Bank Credit and a member of Miles & More. Unlimited miles can also be received by customers.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card– One of HDFC’s best cards is this special card introduced by HDFC. The card blends the advantages of Jet Airways and the Diner Club. The card competes very well in the competition with the other premium cards.
- HDFC Bank Diners Rewardz credit card– For people who enjoy shopping, this is a specially made credit card. The card offers access to over 25 domestic airport lounges free of charge. In addition, to reward points for any order, it provides exclusive dining, lifestyle and shopping benefits.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ghaziabad
|ICICI Bank||R- 1/88, Block 5, Sector 10, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001|
|HDFC Bank||SN 116 to 119, 1st Flr, Vvip Style Mall, Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201017|
|Ground Floor, Supertech Avant Grande, Plot No.1, Sec 5 Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010|
|Axis Bank||Plot No D/46, Centre, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201002|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ghaziabad
- In 2 mins, exact credit card eligibility
- Paperless online application for current customers
- Get Dialabanks Instant e-approval
How you can get a credit card with Dialabank in Ghaziabad in just three easy steps:
You can apply easily, via Dialabank for Credit Card Ghaziabad. To get your credit card quickly, you have to take the following steps:
- Visit Dialabank ‘s website initially.
- Please pick your Bank preferred credit card.
- Provide the application that comes with the form with the info. Fill in all the suitable details correctly.
- Check your eligibility according to the bank eligibility criteria and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Which are the available credit card Ghaziabad for Customers?
Given below are the type of credit cards available for customers in Ghaziabad:
- Travel credit cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Regular Credit Cards
- Charge Credit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
In Ghaziabad, a credit card consumer makes payments via the following channels: Auto Pay, unique bank’s net banking, fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ghaziabad:
The following are the eligibility requirements required for the use of the Credit Card Ghaziabad:
- Occupation: Self-employed or salary-employed
- Requisite Age: At least 21 years of age
- Maximum Age: 65 years at most
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ghaziabad:
- Minimum income-Rs.15000 per month or depending on credit card criteria, more income per month and very good cibil score are required for high-end cards.
FAQs for Credit Card Ghaziabad
✅Does my credit limit raise later on?
Credit limits are changed from time to time by the card issuer. Typically, this takes your past payment track record into account, but your limit may also be downgraded if you missed several payments on previous bills.
✅What is the minimum salary for the use of the Credit Card Ghaziabad?
The borrower should receive a minimum of Rs. 15,000 a month, whether self-employed or salaried, but it will vary based on the credit card you are applying for.
✅To get the benefit of a Credit Card Ghaziabad, is it important to have a high cibil score?
Yeah, the CIBIL score is an essential criterion for credit card use, as it’s a credit history and redemption charge data check. In the case of a low CIBIL ranking, your application will be refused.
✅In Ghaziabad City, what types of credit cards are available?
Credit cards can be requested, such as a travel card, entertainment card, loyalty card, regular card, luxury card, a fuel card, etc.
✅What should be the minimum approval age for a credit card?
The applicant must be at least 21 years of age when applying for a credit card in the town of Ghaziabad.
✅Can I apply online for a credit card?
Yes, you can apply for a credit card online very easily. All you have to do is visit the Dialabank website to verify your qualifications and fill out the details with the minimum documentation required in a very simple manner.
✅What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are distributed under the main credit card and are addressed to a single account with all purchases that include payment of dues. It is beneficial for students living away from their parents and also for those who are unable to do so.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Ghaziabad
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Ghaziabad
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ghaziabad
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ghaziabad
- 5 How you can get a credit card with Dialabank in Ghaziabad in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the available credit card Ghaziabad for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ghaziabad:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ghaziabad:
- 10 FAQs for Credit Card Ghaziabad
- 10.1 ✅Does my credit limit raise later on?
- 10.2 ✅What is the minimum salary for the use of the Credit Card Ghaziabad?
- 10.3 ✅To get the benefit of a Credit Card Ghaziabad, is it important to have a high cibil score?
- 10.4 ✅In Ghaziabad City, what types of credit cards are available?
- 10.5 ✅What should be the minimum approval age for a credit card?
- 10.6 ✅Can I apply online for a credit card?
- 10.7 ✅What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅In case of any product related query, who should I reach out to?