About Hubli Dharwad
In the Indian state of Karnataka, Hubli and Dharwad are twin cities. After the capital of Bengaluru and the fourth largest city after Bengaluru, Mangaluru and Mysuru, Hubli-Dharwad is the second largest urban agglomeration in Karnataka in terms of area. Though Dharwad is the administrative capital, North Karnataka’s commercial centre and business, the centre is the city of Hubli, situated about 20 km south-east of Dharwad. A single municipal corporation named Hubli-Dharwad Municipal
Corporation (HDMC) is in operation in the towns.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Hubli Dharwad
The top 5 banks which provide credit card Hubli Dharwad are as follows:
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Fare: This card is a blessing for frequent shoppers and travellers. You get a direct 5 per cent cashback for daily purchases and get the facility to turn over the purchase of budget goods into EMIs.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: You can earn exclusive cashback when buying fuel and paying utility bills with this credit card. And also, customers are enrolled in the Standard Chartered Good Life programme that provides them with value for dining and shopping.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card: Membership with a free priority pass gives users special access to the lounge at the airport. Dining, shopping, and travelling with various cashback and reward points. And it offers up to 11,000 free bonus points as a welcome gift to its users.
- The Regular Spend American Express Gold Credit Card: This card gives the customer the chance to get an extra discount and bonus points for cab booking. Users earn additional reward points for the film, cab booking and online transactions.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: On this credit card, there are a number of travel and lifestyle benefits available. As it offers and even offers one free economy ticket as a welcome gift, this card is ideally suited for frequent flyers. Users at selected restaurants earn up to 15 per cent off dining.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: As a welcome gift, users get Rs.1000 worth of points from Flipkart. It also allows the user to pay for extra advantages in multiple merchandising.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card: With the ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card, customers have exclusive access to airport lounges. The special feature of this card is that the user just has to wave the card over the card reader for payments, as it is a contactless card.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Hubli Dharwad
The following are the Banks that provide information regarding Credit Card Hubli Dharwad:
IndusInd Bank Branch
|Desai Cross, NH 218, Deshpande Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580020|
|Eureka Junction, Travellers Bungalow Road, Hubli, Karnataka 580029|
|Mohinder Plaza, TB Rd, Deshpande Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580029|
|No 122/146, 1st Floor WN 3, New Cotton Market, Deshpande Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580029|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Hubli Dharwad
Simply pick your credit card and use Dialabank to enjoy additional benefits.
- You can quickly browse the eligibility requirements online in just a few minutes.
- The whole online method is easy to understand.
- Simply search online via a credit card application.
- A fast disbursement of a card from Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Hubli Dharwad in just three easy steps:
To get a credit card online, all you have to do is follow these simple steps.
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website and compare the eligibility requirements for the issued bank credit card.
- Complete the application with the details from the application section that is needed.
- Right after the submission, the customer gets an alert regarding the credit card.
Which are the available Credit Card Hubli Dharwad for Customers?
Following are the available Credit Card Hubli Dharwad:
- Travel cards
- Shopping Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Premium Cards
- Regular Cards
- Charge Cards
- Reward Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
The Credit Card Banks in Hubli Dharwad give its users multiple options to pay off the credit card:
- Via Cheque or Cash
- Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Hubli Dharwad:
The following are the necessary criteria for the use of a credit card from Hubli Dharwad:
- Required Age: 21 years of Age at least
- Maximum Age: at most 65 years
- Occupation: Self-employed or staff-employed
- Minimum income: Rs.15,000 per month (although high-end cards need a higher income per month)
- CIBIL Score: Needs a high CIBIL rating
Required Income Criteria for Credit Cards Hubli Dharwad:
- The applicant’s minimum income per month, whether salaried or self-employed, should be Rs.15,000 or more for credit card approval in Hubli Dharwad. Although the income requirements depend on the credit card, along with the applicant’s good CIBIL score, most high-end cards require a higher monthly income.
FAQs for Credit Card Hubli Dharwad
✅ What is the transfer of credit card balances?
There is the ability for certain credit cards to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
✅ For Credit Card Hubli Dharwad approval, is a strong CIBIL score required?
Yeah, because it is the overall data of your credit history and repayment dues, CIBIL score is one of the important requirements for the use of credit cards. In the event of a faulty CIBIL score, your submission will suffer rejection.
✅ How does Credit Card Hubli Dharwad help its users?
These credit cards give different rewards to their clients, from shopping to travel, along with incentive points for each purchase. Therefore, with these credit cards, shopping becomes more delightful.
✅ How can I pay for an online credit card?
With Dialabank, the registration process becomes super quick, as follows:
- Visit the Dialabank website to review the eligibility requirements for the credit card in question.
- Fill out the application online.
- You’ll be updated about card approval right after the application.
✅ In Hubli Dharwad District, what kinds of credit cards are available?
Any credit card you can apply for, such as a travel card, entertainment card, loyalty card, daily card, premium card, a fuel card, etc.
✅ What are all the payment options offered by Credit Card Hubli Dharwad?
For customer convenience, there are several payment options for
the credit card in Hubli Dharwad Region, as shown below:
- At dropbox, Via Cheque
- Net banking from any account in a bank
- RTGS / NEFT
- Auto paying
✅ What should the credit card approval income requirement be?
The applicant has to receive at least Rs 15,000 per month.
✅ Who should I reach out to in the event of some product-specific query?
For Dialabank, the client-relationship administrators reach out to the customer as soon as they qualify for a credit card. They have rapid solutions and 24 * 7 customer support in the event of any demand.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Hubli Dharwad
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Hubli Dharwad
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Hubli Dharwad
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Hubli Dharwad
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Hubli Dharwad in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the available Credit Card Hubli Dharwad for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Hubli Dharwad:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Cards Hubli Dharwad:
FAQs for Credit Card Hubli Dharwad
- 10.1 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card balances?
- 10.2 ✅ For Credit Card Hubli Dharwad approval, is a strong CIBIL score required?
- 10.3 ✅ How does Credit Card Hubli Dharwad help its users?
- 10.4 ✅ How can I pay for an online credit card?
- 10.5 ✅ In Hubli Dharwad District, what kinds of credit cards are available?
- 10.6 ✅ What are all the payment options offered by Credit Card Hubli Dharwad?
- 10.7 ✅ What should the credit card approval income requirement be?
- 10.8 ✅ Who should I reach out to in the event of some product-specific query?