The capital city of the Indian state of Manipur is Imphal. The ruins of Kangla Palace (also known as Kangla Fort), the royal seat of the former Kingdom of Manipur, surrounded by a moat, constitute the metropolitan centre of the city. Imphal is divided over parts of the Imphal West and Imphal East districts, with the former having the majority of the area and population of the city. You have reached the right place if you are in this beautiful city and want to apply for a credit card.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Imphal
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card: For 5 transactions of Rs. 1000 or more, the RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card provides you with 1000 bonus reward points every month. Reward points given on all weekend spends are 2X reward points.
- RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: On Wednesdays, the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card gives a 5 per cent return on grocery transactions. It also provides 1000 reward points for spending Rs—10,000 in the first 60 days.
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is an HDFC Bank premium credit card that provides many incredible features and benefits across a range of categories, including food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one which rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: The ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card from ICICI Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel and movie spending benefits of this card.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The aim of the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is to provide an enriching shopping experience and payment flexibility for customers. For people seeking a rewarding credit card that also ensures safe purchases, chip cards are the best.
- Citi Rewards Card: For every Rs 125 spent at Apparel & Department Stores, you will receive 10 reward points. When you shop at over 700 outlets and e-shopping sites, you can also pay with your Reward Points.
- Citibank Premier Miles Card: For each Rs 100 spent on all airline transactions, you can receive 10 miles with this card. For every Rs 100 spent on travel & stay booked on the exclusive website and with our select partners, you can also receive 10 miles.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Imphal
|Axis Bank||No 47, Thangal Bazar, Imphal, Manipur 795001|
|Central Bank of India||M G Avenue, Thangal Bazar, Imphal, Manipur 795001|
|ICICI Bank||Mapples, Infront of UBI Building, Mantripukhri, Imphal, Manipur 795002|
|UCO Bank||Khurai Chingangbam Leikai, Imphal, Manipur 795010|
|IndusInd Bank||Chingamathak, Imphal, Manipur|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Imphal:
- Proper usability within a short period of time for cards.
- For current customer applications, the least required online documentation.
- You can get Instant E-approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Imphal in just three easy steps:
- A quick Update for Qualifications
- Fill in the Online Full Application
- Gain Instant E-approval in literally no time
Which are the credit cards available in Imphal for Customers?
- Cashback Cards
- Regular Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Travel Cards
- Reward Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Without too much trouble, a credit card customer in Imphal can make payments through a specific bank’s net banking, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, through cheque or dropbox, and so on, through any of these modes.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Imphal:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Imphal:
It is appropriate for a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card requirements; high-end cards need more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Imphal
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Imphal online?
Undoubtedly, you can apply directly online for a credit card. You can only visit the Dialabank site to confirm your qualification and fill in your data within the forms provided in a fair framework.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Imphal?
It is important to obtain a credit card for the following purposes, in addition to providing ease of use:
- Helps maintain a decent loan score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free cap on credit
- Online and offline Hassle-free Transactions
✅ What are the choices for credit card Imphal bill-paying available?
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Imphal require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards at the moment include both an annual subscription fee and rates. There is usually no annual fee for essential credit cards, but annual payment cards have a higher collection value than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Imphal limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are altered every once in a while by the card’s guarantor. This typically takes into account the entire payment history, but in the event that you skipped a few payments on past bills, the limit may also be lowered.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one issued against a fixed asset, a home, a country. This could be a good beginning for people who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity.
✅ Does credit card Imphal come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
The cash withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and declared at the credit card recognition hour.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Imphal balances?
There is a possibility to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs with these credit cards.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Imphal
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Imphal
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Imphal
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Imphal:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Imphal in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Imphal for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Imphal:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Imphal:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Imphal
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Imphal online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Imphal?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Imphal bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Imphal require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Imphal limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Imphal come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Imphal balances?