Jammu is the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir’s Indian Union Territory. It is the headquarters of the Union Territory and the largest city in the Jammu district. Jammu is the most visited location in the Union Territory, known as the City of Temples for its ancient temples and Hindu shrines. Jammu town shares its boundaries with the neighbouring district of Samba. If you are in this beautiful city and want to apply for a credit card, you have reached the correct spot.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Jammu
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: For regular travellers, this Axis Bank credit card is the most appropriate. Any time you renew the card, it offers an economy class ticket as a welcome bonus and one economy class ticket.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: As a welcome bonus, this credit card offers Flipkart coupons worth Rs. 1,000. Over a period of time, you can make big-ticket purchases and pay the balance back in simple EMIs.
- ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most appropriate premium credit card for regular (domestic & international) travellers. Some of its premium features are free Dragon Pass membership, Visa Lounge access, and golf privileges.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card: A lifetime free credit card, the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card is a great option for those who are new to credit and want to build a credit score.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is a premium credit card from HDFC Bank that offers many amazing features and benefits across a number of categories, such as food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: The HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one that rewards you each time you invest. In addition, this premium credit card also comes with other perks, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover.
- The American Express ® Gold Credit Card Daily Spend: This is another great credit card from American Express. When they shop at Flipkart and even when they book a cab with Ola, cardholders are entitled to receive extra rewards.
- American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card: As a welcome gift, 11,000 bonus membership reward points are given to holders of this credit card. Complimentary Priority Pass membership grants them access to worldwide premium airport lounges.
- Bajaj Finserv Platinum Plus SuperCard: This card gets 4,000 bonus reward points as a welcome gift. It also offers 2 free admissions to the domestic airport lounges.
- The Bajaj Finserv World Plus SuperCard: as a complimentary gift and free entry to the airport lounge 8 times a year, along with unlimited paid access, it offers 20,000 bonus loyalty points.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Jammu
|Corporation Bank||OB24, Railhead Complex, Near Panama Chowk, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180006|
|State Bank Of India||Channi Himmat, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180015|
|Reserve Bank of India||Railway Rd, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180004|
|HDFC Bank||Shalamar, Old Heritage City, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180001|
|ICICI Bank||Vyas Plaza, Shop No. 32-35, Satwari Chowk, Satwari, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180003|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Jammu:
- Online minimum documentation is available for the application of current customers.
- Very precise credit card accessibility within a few minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Jammu in just three easy steps:
- A fast review of eligibility
- Fill out the Online Application in full.
- Within minutes, get Instant E-approval.
Which are the credit cards available in Jammu for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
By the following means, a credit card user in Jammu can easily make payments:
- Banking on the Net
- Payment by Cheque
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Jammu:
- For salaried or self-employed persons, a minimum age of 21 years is required.
- For salaried or self-employed persons, maximum age of 65 years is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Jammu:
It is necessary or depends on the credit card requirements to have at least a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month; high-end cards need more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
Other Cities Credit Cards
|Credit Card Hazarizat||Credit Card Gwalior|
|Credit Card Gurgaon||Credit Card Hapur|
|Credit Card Hindupur||Credit Card Haridwar|
|Credit Card Howrah||Credit Card Ichalkaranji|
FAQs Credit Card Jammu
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Jammu online?
Certainly, you can apply for a credit card online directly without much of an extension. To confirm your qualification and fill out your information within the forms provided in a clear structure, you can simply visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Why You Should Get A Credit Card Jammu?
In addition to providing ease of use, getting a credit card is essential for the following reasons:
- Helps maintain a healthy credit score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on a credit
- Hassle-free purchases on-line and offline
✅ Do all credit card Jammu require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Truly, no, not every card asks for an annual fee and a membership fee in addition. There is probably no annual fee on the basis of primary cards, but cards with an annual cost also offer a greater number of advantages than zero annual charge cards.
✅ What are the choices for bill paying Credit Card Jammu available?
You can make a choice from the following options in order to pay your bill:
- Paying for your credit card bill through online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Can my credit card Jammu limit rise at a later time?
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one that is issued against a property, say, a fixed deposit. For those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a good start.
✅ Does credit card Jammu come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
Yes. The cash withdrawal/advance boundary on your card is pre-set and declared at the time of credit card acceptance.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Jammu balances?
There is the ability for certain credit cards to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Jammu
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Jammu
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Jammu
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Jammu:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Jammu in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Jammu for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Jammu:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Jammu:
- 10 Other Cities Credit Cards
- 11 FAQs Credit Card Jammu
- 11.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Jammu online?
- 11.2 ✅ Why You Should Get A Credit Card Jammu?
- 11.3 ✅ Do all credit card Jammu require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 11.4 ✅ What are the choices for bill paying Credit Card Jammu available?
- 11.5 ✅ Can my credit card Jammu limit rise at a later time?
- 11.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 11.7 ✅ Does credit card Jammu come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 11.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Jammu balances?