Jamnagar is a city in the state of Gujarat in the Saurashtra region, situated on the western coast of India. It is the Jamnagar District Administrative Headquarters. Jamnagar is the largest town in the westernmost part of India and the fifth largest town in the state of Gujarat. If you are in this beautiful city and want to apply for a credit card, you have reached the correct spot.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Jamnagar
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card: For 5 transactions of Rs. 1000 or more, the RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card provides you with 1000 bonus reward points every month. Reward points given on all weekend spends are 2X reward points
- RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: On Wednesdays, the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card gives a 5 per cent return on grocery transactions. It also provides 1000 reward points for spending Rs. 10,000 in the first 60 days.
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is an HDFC Bank premium credit card that provides many incredible features and benefits across a range of categories, including food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one which rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: The ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card from ICICI Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel and movie spending benefits of this card.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The aim of the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is to provide an enriching shopping experience and payment flexibility for customers. For people seeking a rewarding credit card that also ensures safe purchases, chip cards are the best.
- Citi Rewards Card: For every Rs 125 spent at Apparel & Department Stores, you will receive 10 reward points. When you shop at over 700 outlets and e-shopping sites, you can also pay with your Reward Points.
- Citibank Premier Miles Card: For each Rs 100 spent on all airline transactions, you can receive 10 miles with this card. For every Rs 100 spent on travel & stay booked on the exclusive website and with our select partners, you can also receive 10 miles.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Jamnagar
|Axis Bank||Ground Floor, Jaidev Arcade, Opp SIDBI and St. Anns Girls High School, Bedi Road, Park Colony, Jamnagar, Gujarat 361008|
|HDFC Bank||Park Colony, Jamnagar, Gujarat 361008|
|Punjab National Bank||Shankar Tekri, Hirji Mistry Road, Udyog Nagar, Udyog Nagar, Jamnagar, Gujarat 361004|
|State Bank of India||Bedi Rd, Patel Colony, Jamnagar, Gujarat 361008|
|Bank of Baroda||First Floor, Manoj Chamber, Sumair Club Road, Sumair Club Road, Summair Club Rd, Jamnagar, Gujarat 361005|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Jamnagar:
- Accurate credit card eligibility in 2 mins
- Existing customers can fill the online paperless application
- Get Instant e-approval at Dialabank
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Jamnagar in just three easy steps:
- Immediate eligibility check
- Complete application available online
- Get Prompt e-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Jamnagar for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Through net banking of a particular bank, Auto Pay, via fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox, etc., a credit card user in Jamnagar can easily make payments by those means.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Jamnagar:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Jamnagar:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends on standards for credit cards; high-end cards require more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
Other Cities Credit Card
|Credit Card Hazarizat||Credit Card Gwalior|
|Credit Card Gurgaon||Credit Card Hapur|
|Credit Card Hindupur||Credit Card Haridwar|
|Credit Card Howrah||Credit Card Ichalkaranji|
FAQs Credit Card Jamnagar
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Jamnagar?
Apart from providing ease of use, for the following reasons, it is important to have a credit card:
- Helps to maintain a good credit score
- Up to 45 days of the interest-free credit limit
- Hassle-free, online and offline transactions
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Jamnagar online?
Definitely, you can without much of a stretch apply for a credit card online right away. You should simply visit the Dialabank website to confirm your qualification and fill out your details within the forms given in a straightforward structure.
✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Jamnagar bill-paying available?
You can pick from the options given below in order to pay your bill:
- Make Payment of your credit card bill via online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Make Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Will my credit card Jamnagar limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are amended from time to time by the card issuer. Ordinarily, this takes into account your past payment track record; but if you skipped multiple payments on previous bills, your limit could also be downgraded.
✅ Do all credit card Jamnagar require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Actually no, not each card request a yearly charge and additionally an expense for membership. On account of primary cards, there is generally no yearly charge, yet cards with a yearly expense frequently offer a bigger number of advantages than zero yearly charge cards.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is usually the one that is issued against an asset, say, a fixed deposit. This could be a great start for those who are not able to get a standard (unsecured) passport.
✅ Does credit card Jamnagar come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
Yes. At the time of credit card acceptance, the cash withdrawal/advance limit on your card is pre-set and announced.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Jamnagar balances?
The option to move overdue balances to other accounts, combine debt and repay EMIs is provided by some credit cards.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Jamnagar
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Jamnagar
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Jamnagar
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Jamnagar:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Jamnagar in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Jamnagar for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Jamnagar:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Jamnagar:
- 10 Other Cities Credit Card
- 11 FAQs Credit Card Jamnagar
- 11.1 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Jamnagar?
- 11.2 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Jamnagar online?
- 11.3 ✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Jamnagar bill-paying available?
- 11.4 ✅ Will my credit card Jamnagar limit rise at a later time?
- 11.5 ✅ Do all credit card Jamnagar require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 11.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 11.7 ✅ Does credit card Jamnagar come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 11.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Jamnagar balances?