In the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Jhansi is a historic city. It lies on the banks of the Pahuj River in the district of Bundelkhand, in the extreme south of Uttar Pradesh. The administrative headquarters of the district of Jhansi and the division of Jhansi is Jhansi. Situated between the Pahuj and Betwa rivers, Jhansi has also named the Gateway to Bundelkhand.
If you want to apply for a credit card in Jhansi, you have reached the correct spot!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Jhansi
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- Hdfc Bank Millennia Credit Card: HDFC Millennia Credit Card is well-suited to the needs of millennials who enjoy shopping online and want their spending to be rewarded. The card provides consumers with up to 5% cashback on online purchases and 1% cashback for all offline spending. Read more here about this card.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card: You have the chance to fly and live in style with this card. You get 4 JPMiles (only on qualifying retail transactions) per Rs.150 that you spend. For transactions made on JetPrivilege, you will receive JPMiles.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: The Buzz Credit Card was introduced exclusively for online shoppers by Axis Bank. The card offers a Flipkart exclusive discount and additional loyalty points for all online purchases.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: For people who make most of their transactions online, Axis Bank has launched the Neo credit card. You can access several deals, cashback rewards and loyalty points from leading online shopping sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Bookmyshow, etc. by keeping this card
- Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard: As a welcome gift and a milestone gain of 10,000 bonus reward points on achieving annual spending of Rs. 1.5 lakh, the Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard provides 12,000 reward points
- The Bajaj Finserv World Plus SuperCard: It provides 20,000 bonus loyalty points as a welcome gift and free admission to the airport lounge 8 times a year, along with unrestricted paid access.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card allows you to save up to 3.5% on fuel costs and also provides you with PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenditures. Moreover, at any HPCL Gas Station, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for gasoline. Discounts are also given for movie tickets and dining.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is the most appropriate luxury credit card for daily domestic travellers. Apps including concierge service, access to the lounge, car rental service, etc. make it easy for the cardholders to fly. Two network models are eligible for the card: American Express and Mastercard.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Jhansi
|Axis Bank||Natraj Cinema Complex City Plaza Building, Civil Lines, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284001|
|ICICI Bank||College Depot Circle, J B Plaza, Sipri Bazaar, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284001|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||371/1, Jeevan Shah, Gwalior Rd, opp. New Telephone Exchange, Civil Lines, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284002|
|YES Bank||1087, Ground Floor Jhansi Shivpuri Road, NH 25, Civil Lines, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284001|
|Allahabad Bank||Khushipura, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284002|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Jhansi:
- Online minimum documentation required for application for current customers
- In a few mins, exact credit card availability
- Get Dialabank Instant E-Approval
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Jhansi in just three easy steps:
- A fast review of eligibility
- Full Application online, complete
- Within minutes, get Instant e-approval
Which are the credit cards available in Jhansi for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Travel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Jhansi can easily make payments through given ways – Through Net banking of particular bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Jhansi:
- Minimum Age 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum Age 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Jhansi:
A minimum Income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends upon credit card requirements; High-end cards need more income per month & a very strong cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Jhansi
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Jhansi online?
You can certainly register for a credit card online instantly, without much of a stretch. You can confirm your qualification and fill out your information within the forms provided in a clear structure, you can simply visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Jhansi?
Aside from providing ease of use, it is necessary to have a credit card for the following reasons:
- Helps hold a decent credit score
- Up to 45 days from the limit of interest-free credit
- Hassle-free purchases, online and offline
✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Jhansi bill-paying available?
You can choose from the following choices in order to pay your bill:
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Do all credit card Jhansi require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Actually, no, not every card includes an annual fee and a membership fee in addition. There is ordinarily no annual fee on the base of primary cards, but cards with an annual cost also offer a greater number of advantages than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Jhansi limit rise at a later time?
Now and again, credit limits are altered by the backer of the card. This regularly considers your previous payment history, however on the off chance that you missed a few instalments on past bills, your cap may likewise be downsized.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, for example, a fixed deposit, is one that is issued against an asset. For those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a good start.
✅ Does credit card Jhansi come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
Definitely. At the time of credit card approval, the cash withdrawal/advance limit on your card is pre-set and announced.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Jhansi balances?
Some of the credit cards have the opportunity to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Jhansi
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Jhansi
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Jhansi
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Jhansi:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Jhansi in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Jhansi for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Jhansi:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Jhansi:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Jhansi
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Jhansi online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Jhansi?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Jhansi bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Jhansi require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Jhansi limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Jhansi come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Jhansi balances?