In the Indian state of Gujarat, Junagadh is the headquarters of Junagadh district. It is the 7th largest city in the state, situated at the foot of the Girnar hills, 355 km southwest of the state capitals, Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad.
Junagadh, literally translated, means ‘Old Fort.’ The name of “Yonagadh” is derived from a different etymology. You have reached the right place if you want a credit card in Junagadh.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Junagadh
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card: The Select Credit Card from Axis Bank is a premium credit card that is best suited to the needs of travellers, shoppers, and diners. An excellent rewards programme, free access to the lounge, and golf privileges add to the value of the card.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Vistara credit card from Axis Bank is known for the rewards it offers in various categories. The card also gives you 15 per cent on your dining expenses, in addition to providing air insurance. You will get 1,000 Vistara points upon activation, which can be redeemed.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card: In the first three months of card issuance, cardholders can receive up to Rs 3,000 cashback for spending Rs 10,000 or more as a welcome gift. The card also provides a 15% flat discount at more than 700 restaurants throughout the country.
- HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card: HDFC Millennia Credit Card is well-tailored to the needs of millennials who enjoy online shopping and want to be compensated for their spending. The card offers up to 5% cashback on online transactions for customers and 1% cashback for all offline spending. Read all about this card here.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card: With this card, you have the ability to travel and live in style. You get 4 JPMiles per Rs.150 that you spend (only on qualifying retail transactions). You will earn JPMiles for transactions made at JetPrivilege.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card: For shopaholics as well as frequent flyers, this card is the best match. When you rent a car on mylescars.com, you will get up to 20 per cent off.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: As the name implies, each time you use your card to pay utility bills or when you get a fuel refill in your vehicle, the Super Value Titanium Credit Card by SCB provides exciting value back.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card helps you to save up to 3.5 per cent on the cost of petrol and also grants you PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenses. Besides, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for fuel at any HPCL gas station. For movie tickets and dining, discounts are also provided.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The most suitable luxury credit card for regular domestic travellers is the ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card. Apps such as concierge service, lounge access, car rental service, and so on make it easy for cardholders to travel. Eligible for the card is two network models: American Express and Mastercard.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Junagadh
|IndusInd Bank||Ground Floor, Seven Seas, Datar Road, Moti Baug, Junagadh, Gujarat 362001|
|Bajaj Finserv||2nd Floor, Office No. 201, Platinum Plaza, Jayshree Rd, above Indian Bank, Kalwa Chowk, Talav Gate, Junagadh, Gujarat 362001|
|HDFC Bank||Moti Palace, Road, opposite Raiji Nagar, S.T. Colony, Moti Baug, Kalva Chok, Junagadh, Gujarat 362001|
|UCO Bank||Shreenath Nagar, Junagadh, Gujarat 362001|
|Axis Bank||SN 1 to 3, Raiji Nagar Shopping Centre NK Mehta Road, Moti Baug, Junagadh, Gujarat 362001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Junagadh:
- Accurate availability of a Card shortly.
- Online least documentation accessible of uses for current customers
- Get Dialabank‘s Instant E-Approval
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Junagadh in just three easy steps:
- A brisk qualification review
- Fill Total Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval in practically no time.
Which are the credit cards available in Junagadh for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A charge card client in Junagadh can without much of a stretch make instalments through these methods employing the net banking of a specific bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, employing cheque or dropbox, and so forth.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Junagadh:
- For salaried or self-employed people, a minimum age of 21 years is required.
- For salaried or self-employed people, maximum age of 65 years is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Junagadh:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends on credit card requirements; more monthly income is required for high-end cards & a perfect cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Junagadh
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Junagadh online?
Absolutely, you can apply for a credit card online legitimately. To affirm your qualification and fill out your data inside the forms given in a reasonable structure, you can visit the Dialabank site.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Junagadh?
In addition to offering ease of use, it is important for the following reasons to have a credit card:
- Helps to keep a good credit score
- Up to 45 days from the interest-free credit cap
- Online and offline, Hassle-free transactions
✅ What are the choices for credit card Junagadh bill-paying available?
To take care of your bill, you can browse the accompanying decisions:
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Do all credit card Junagadh require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Actually no, not the entirety of the cards request a yearly membership charge as well as expense. There is normally no yearly expense for essential credit cards, however cards with a yearly charge likewise give a bigger number of advantages than zero yearly charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Junagadh limit rise at a later time?
Every once in awhile, credit limits are changed by the guarantor of the card. This ordinarily considers your previous payment history; however, on the off chance that you missed a few instalments on past bills, your cap may likewise be minimized.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one that is given against a property, state, a fixed asset. For the individuals who can’t get an ordinary (unstable) identification, this may be a decent beginning.
✅ Does credit card Junagadh come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
Indeed. The money withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and announced at the hour of credit card acknowledgement.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Junagadh balances?
Some credit cards have the occasion to move delinquent balances to different records, combine obligation and reimburse EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Junagadh
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Junagadh
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Junagadh
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Junagadh:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Junagadh in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Junagadh for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Junagadh:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Junagadh:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Junagadh
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Junagadh online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Junagadh?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Junagadh bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Junagadh require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Junagadh limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Junagadh come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Junagadh balances?