Kanpur is the largest town in Uttar Pradesh in India, also referred to as ‘The Manchester of East’ because of its large textile factories built by large British corporate houses. Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh’s industrial hub renowned for its fine quality leather and textile products, is home to leading banks, financial institutions, small and medium enterprises. You have reached the right place if you want to apply for a credit card in Kanpur!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Kanpur
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is recognised in different categories for the benefits it provides. The card also offers you 15 per cent on your dining costs, in addition to having air insurance. You will get 1,000 Vistara points upon activation, which can be redeemed.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: For the regular traveller, the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is planned. Among several other advantages, you can receive complimentary lounge access, travel and hotel vouchers. The card provides generous incentives in all categories as well.
- HDFC Visa Signature Credit Card: A luxury card that provides the cardholder with profound benefits is the HDFC VISA Signature Credit Card. It provides benefits such as the waiver of fuel surcharges, access to premium airport lounges and insurance cover.
- HDFC Bank Solitaire Credit Card: The HDFC Solitaire Credit Card is tailored for women and comes in all categories with a variety of rewards. Among other incentives, consumers earn shopping coupons, accelerated reward points for dining and grocery shopping.
- Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard: As a welcome gift and a milestone gain of 10,000 bonus reward points on achieving annual spending of Rs. 1.5 lakh, the Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard provides 12,000 reward points
- The Bajaj Finserv World Plus SuperCard: It provides 20,000 bonus loyalty points as a welcome gift and free admission to the airport lounge 8 times a year, along with unrestricted paid access.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: A card from the ‘gemstone set’ of ICICI Bank is an ICICI Coral Credit Card. In the Visa and Mastercard versions, these cards can be used. You will benefit from this card’s shopping, travel and movie spending benefits.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The aim of the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is to provide customers with an enriching spending experience and versatility in payment. Chip cards are the best for individuals who want a rewarding credit card that also guarantees secure transactions.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Kanpur
|HDFC Bank Ltd||Govind Nagar, 124 / 248, C Block, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208006|
|ICICI Bank||Chapeda pulia, Geeta Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208025|
|Punjab National Bank||Gumti 5, 119/1095, New Parwati Market, Lajpat Nagar, Lajpat Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208005|
|State Bank of India||Govind Nagar Rd, Near FDFC Bank, Govind Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208006|
|Allahabad Bank||Mall Road, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Kanpur:
- Online minimum documentation needed for current customers’ applications
- Exact credit card accessibility in a few minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Kanpur in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility review
- Total Online Application, Complete
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Kanpur for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Reward Cards
- Travel Cards
- Regular Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Via net banking of a specific bank, Auto Pay, via fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox, etc., a credit card user in Kanpur can easily make payments by those means.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Kanpur:
- A minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- A maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Kanpur:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends on criteria for credit cards; high-end cards require more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Kanpur
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Kanpur online?
Yeah, you can apply for a credit card online very quickly. All you have to do is visit the Dialabank website to verify your eligibility and fill out your details with the minimum documents needed in a very easy form.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Kanpur to avail the EMI facility?
Many credit card issuers offer you attractive terms of repayment at affordable interest rates and stable tenure. It is possible to convert your transactions above Rs. 5,000 to simple EMIs.
✅ What are the choices for bill credit card Kanpur paying available?
You can choose from the following options in order to pay your bill:
- Pay your credit card bill via online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Do all credit card Kanpur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all of the cards ask for an annual charge and/or a fee for membership. In the case of basic credit cards, there is usually no annual charge, but cards with an annual fee often offer more perks than zero annual fee cards.
✅ Will my credit card Kanpur limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are changed from time to time by the card issuer. Usually, this takes into account your past payment track record; but if you skipped multiple payments on previous bills, your limit could also be downgraded.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one that is issued against an asset, say, a fixed deposit. This could be a good start for those who are not able to get a standard (unsecured) passport.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Under the main credit card, add-on credit cards are issued and all transactions for the payment of dues are addressed to a single account. For students who live away from their parents and even for those who are unable to get their own passport, it is useful.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Kanpur balances?
The option to move overdue balances to other accounts, combine debt and repay EMIs is provided by some credit cards.
|Credit Card Indore||Credit Card Hyderabad|
|Credit Card Jalandhar||Credit Card Jabalpur|
|Credit Card Jamshedpur||Credit Card Jammu|
|Credit Card Jaipur||Credit Card Jamnagar|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kanpur
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Kanpur
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Kanpur
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Kanpur:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Kanpur in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Kanpur for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Kanpur:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Kanpur:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Kanpur
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Kanpur online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card Kanpur to avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for bill credit card Kanpur paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Kanpur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Kanpur limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Kanpur balances?