Banks grant a Credit Card Khora to their users to determine their money related troubles and to help them with carrying a normal way of life. Khora is a sector in the Ghaziabad district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Its official census population is nearly 190,000 citizens (2011), but reports suggest a population closer to 1,000,000 citizens inside the city’s area of 10 square km. It is resided the on NH-24 highway, near Gaziabad and Delhi, and is within the National Capital Region of India.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Khora
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card– The benefits offered by the card is as attractive as its name. Cardholders will enjoy a host of offers on various categories such as shopping, dining and travel. It’s a perfect card to complement your lifestyle.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– This card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the popular and preferred choices of the customers. It’s quite suitable for frequent shoppers.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is secured against the counterfeiting and duplication of credit cards with the embedded microchip. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It is a great card for everyone.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with contactless payment technology. You have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the ICICI Bank coral contactless card.
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers the reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. This means that more purchases lead to greater savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card– With American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, you get complimentary travel benefits. Cardholders will earn membership reward points on every spend with this card. You can also enjoy the privilege of shopping the luxury goods at premium stores and luxury stay in exclusive hotels.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This premium card provides unbeatable travel and lifestyle benefits. The card comes with various benefits on shopping, dining and travelling.
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card- This card is a great choice for people who like to travel a lot. This card is loaded with amazing rewards and deals. Cardmembers get privileges such as complimentary airport lounge access and dining offers.
- Citibank Rewards Card– If you’re looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback offers, then this is the card for you. It brings you an exclusive offer on almost all your shopping trips. The card aims at serving the best to its customers.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Khora
You can get information on Credit Card Khora from the below table:
|HDFC Bank||SN 116 to 119, 1st Flr, VVIP Style Mall, Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201017|
|State Bank of India||Co Ms Durga Builders, Shivaji Road, Main Mangal Bazar, Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201309|
|Indian Bank||No. 3, Indirapuram, K Block, Navyug Market, Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001|
|Federal Bank||B-7, RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001|
|Bank of India||Plot No.1468, Mohan Nagar Link Road, Sector 5, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201012|
|Bank of Baroda||Plot No-72-75/A, Deepak Vihar, Green Plaza, Labour Chowk, Khora Rd, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201005|
|Central Bank of India||Shop No: G 12, MGI Polestar, Khasra No: 966 And 967, near Mgi Chowk, Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201017|
|Union Bank of India||A, FA10, Opposite, Sector 57 Rd, Deepak Vihar, Khora Colony, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Khora
- Precise credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Swift e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Khora in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Unrestricted Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval in minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Khora for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Khora makes payments by below channels – Auto Pay, by Net banking of precise bank, fund transfer, mobile banking, By Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Khora:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is wanted.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Khora
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; High-end cards need more income per month & powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Khora?
The claimer must have a monthly payment of at least Rs.15,000.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Khora?
Yes, you will get an Insurance cover on unusual credit cards.
✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Khora?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my rewards points?
Bank has placed remarkable bonuses points plans for that. You can convert your bonuses points into cash, cinema vouchers, etc.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can convert your credit card transactions into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
Yes, there are joining bonuses, but these depend on the card you wish.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Khora
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Khora
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Khora
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Khora
- 5 How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Khora in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Khora for Customers?
- 7 How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Khora:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Khora
- 10 FAQs
- 10.1 ✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Khora?
- 10.2 ✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Khora?
- 10.3 ✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Khora?
- 10.4 ✅ How can I use my rewards points?
- 10.5 ✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
- 10.6 ✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?