Latur is a city in Maharashtra. This city is a tourist centre. Many historical monuments are located in this city. The population of Latur city 396,955. Many leading banks are developing in Latur. The banks are offering credit cards to the people of Latur. Credit Card Latur is providing help to the people in their financial crisis also it is offering some exciting lifestyle facilities.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card in Latur
The following is the list of banks that offers Credit Card Latur.
1. Private Bank:
- Private Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Shopping category. You will get complimentary movie tickets and airport lounge access and much more.
- Private Bank HPCL Credit Card: This credit card is in the Fuel category. You will get cashback on fuel purchases at HPCL fuel pumps. This credit card comes with no annual and joining fees.
2. HDFC Bank:
- HDFC Diners Club Platinum Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. There are no annual and joining fees for this card. This card is best suitable for Dining, Shopping, and Travelling. You will also get lounge access on this credit card.
- HDFC Solitare Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. This credit card is best for women. You will get many benefits such as Shopping vouchers, rewards points, discounts, and cashback. Insurance cover is also available on this credit card.
3. State Bank Of India:
- Club Vistara SBI Card Prime: This credit card comes under the Travel category. You will get benefits from airlines and hotel bookings.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. This card is globally accepted. You will get a Yatra.com voucher worth Rs.8,250 on joining.
4. Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Kotak Mahindra Delight Platinum Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Entertainment category. There are no annual and joining fees for this credit card. You will get exciting offers on Dining, Movies, and Fuels.
- Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. There are no annual and joining fees for this credit card. You will also get complimentary lounge access.
5. Axis Bank:
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Shopping category. This credit card comes with no annual and joining fees. It comes with an EMV chip to provide full security.
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Cashback category. There are no annual and joining fees. You will get 10x rewards points on the weekend dining and 5x rewards on the weekend shopping. You will receive a Cashback of 25% on all online movie ticket purchases.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Cards in Latur
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Latur where you can get information on Credit Card Latur.
Branches in Latur
Radhekrishna Cts 3424, M H No R 6 942, Kamdar Road, Latur, Latur, Maharashtra, 413512
CTS No 3913/2, Gr Flr, Madhav Heights, Khardekar Stop, Ausa Road, Latur, Maharashtra, 413531
No 311, Vora Bungalow, Survey No 4705, MG Road, Latur-413512
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Cards in Latur
- Get the information about the eligibility criteria easily.
- Easy online application process.
- The process does not consume much time.
- Get instant approval of credit cards online.
How you can get Credit Cards with Dialabank in Latur in just three easy steps:
- Visit the Dialabank website and quickly check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can complete the online application process by filling the form.
- Your credit card will be approved within minutes after finishing the online application process.
Which are the Credit Cards available in Latur for Customers?
The below list shows the types and categories of credit card Latur:
- Travel Credit Cards
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
There are different credit card payment options are available for credit card Latur. The following list shows the payment options in Latur:
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Via Cheque Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Desk
Eligibility Criteria for Credit cards in Latur
The eligibility criteria for credit cards in Latur may vary from bank to bank. The basic eligibility criteria for Credit Card Latur are given below.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 65 years
- Income: A good source of income needed.
- Nationality: The applicant should be a resident of India.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Latur
The income criteria required for Credit Card Latur are given below:
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.15,000 per month.
- The income criteria are different for different credit cards.
✅ Will I get any gift voucher on credit cards?
You will get the gift vouchers when you make a purchase using the credit card at some specific places like shopping malls, departmental stores, groceries, etc.
✅What are penalty charges for the late bill payment?
The penalty charges vary from card to card. You will get the details about all the charges at the time of the application.
✅Can I get a replacement card If my card is not working properly?
This facility is totally dependent on the banks. You can call on their customer care no. to know more about it.
✅What is Credit Card APR?
APR is the Annual Percentage Rate that means the interest rate applicable on your all the credit card transactions in a year.
✅ Can I convert my rewards points into cash?
Yes, you can convert rewards points into cash after collecting some specific amount of rewards points.
✅Are there any annual charges applicable to credit cards?
Yes, many banks charge annual fees on their credit cards.
✅ Are there any foreign markup charges for a credit card?
Yes, there are foreign currency markup charges applicable on credit card Latur.
✅ Can I get a loan on a credit card?
Yes, you can get a loan on a credit card by converting your credit limit into a loan.
|Credit Card Katihar
|Credit Card Katni
|Credit Card Kishanganj
|Credit Card Kochi
|Credit Card Khora
|Credit Card Kharagpur
|Credit Card Kirari Suleman Nagar
|Credit Card Kolhapur