The capital of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, is renowned for its bilingual culture, exquisite kebabs, and traditional opulence. A centre of Indian culture and art, it is a vibrant multicultural community. In the 18th and 19th centuries, it was the Nawabs’ seat of power. Administration, governance, education, trade, banking, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, technology, architecture, art, culture, language, tourism, music and poetry continue to be important centres.
Lucknow, which radiates royal charm and a sense of antiquity, is home to leading banks, educational institutions and reputable businesses. You have reached the right place if you are looking to apply for a credit card in Lucknow!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Lucknow
State Bank of India
- SBI Credit Card SimplySAVE: It offers savings on various purchases or transactions that we make on a daily basis. The credit card provides more realistic advantages that allow cardholders to save on the credit card when spending on it.
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card: It is a credit card for shopping with exclusive online shopping benefits. It also provides 10 times more incentive points on partner websites for online spending.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: One that rewards you each time you spend is the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card. In addition, extra benefits such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover also come with this premium credit card.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is an HDFC Bank premium credit card that provides many incredible features and benefits across a range of categories, such as eating, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most appropriate premium credit card for regular (domestic & international) travellers. Some of its luxury features are free Dragon Pass membership, Visa Lounge access and golf privileges.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is the most appropriate luxury credit card for daily domestic travellers. Apps including concierge service, access to the lounge, car rental service, etc. make it easy for the cardholders to fly.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: The Buzz Credit Card was introduced exclusively for online shoppers by Axis Bank. The card offers a Flipkart exclusive discount and additional loyalty points for all online purchases.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: For people who make most of their transactions online, Axis Bank has launched the Neo credit card. You can access several deals, cashback rewards and loyalty points from leading online shopping sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Bookmyshow, etc. by keeping this card.
- Bajaj Finserv Platinum Choice SuperCard: As a welcome gift, this card provides 2,000 bonus reward points. For every Rs. 100 spent on the credit card, it also gives 1 reward point.
- Bajaj Finserv Platinum Plus SuperCard: As a welcome gift, this card provides 4,000 bonus reward points. It also provides 2 free entry to domestic airport lounges
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Lucknow
|HDFC Bank Ltd||A-1/15, Puraniya Chauraha, Puraniya Chauraha, Near Sitapur Road, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226020|
|ICICI Bank||Bhootnath Market, Bhootnath Market, Near Faizabad Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016|
|Punjab National Bank||94, M G Road, M G Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001|
|State Bank||Balaji Complex, Kanpur Road, Kanpur Road, Krishna Complex, Krishna Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226012|
|Allahabad Bank||Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Near Governer House, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Lucknow:
- Online minimum documentation required for application for current customers
- In a few mins, exact credit card availability
- Get Dialabank Instant E-Approval
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Lucknow in just three easy steps:
- A fast review of eligibility
- Full Application online, complete
- Within minutes, get Instant e-approval
Which are the credit cards available in Lucknow for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Travel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Lucknow can easily make payments through given ways – Through Net banking of particular bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Lucknow:
- Minimum Age 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum Age 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Lucknow:
A minimum Income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends upon credit card requirements; High-end cards need more income per month & a very strong cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Lucknow
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Lucknow online?
Yes, you can very easily apply for Credit Card online. All you have to do is visit Dialabank website check for your eligibility and fill out your details in a very simple form with minimum documents required.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Lucknow to avail the EMI facility?
At competitive interest rates and stable tenure, most credit card issuers give you favourable repayment conditions. Your transactions above Rs. 5,000 can be converted to simple EMIs.
✅ What are the choices for bill paying credit card Lucknow available?
In order to pay your bill, you can choose from the following options:
- Through online banking, pay your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment using cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Do all credit card Lucknow require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards charge an annual fee and/or a membership fee. There is typically no annual fee in the case of basic credit cards, but cards with an annual fee also have more benefits than zero annual fee cards.
✅ Will my credit card Lucknow limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are updated by the card issuer from time to time. This typically takes your past payment track record into account; but if you have missed several payments on previous bills, your cap may also be downgraded.
✅ What is a credit card Lucknow that’s secured?
A secured credit card, say a fixed deposit, is the one that is mostly issued against an asset. For those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this could be a good start.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are issued under the main credit card and all transactions for payment of dues are directed to a single account. It is beneficial to students who live away from their parents and also for those who are unable to get their own card.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Lucknow balances?
Some of the credit cards offer the opportunity to transfer delinquent balances to other cards, merge debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Lucknow
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Lucknow
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Lucknow
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Lucknow:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Lucknow in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Lucknow for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Lucknow:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Lucknow:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Lucknow
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Lucknow online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card Lucknow to avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for bill paying credit card Lucknow available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Lucknow require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Lucknow limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a credit card Lucknow that’s secured?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Lucknow balances?