Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Ludhiana
Given below are the top 5 credit cards offered by top banks in Ludhiana City:
- SBI Card ELITE- This card offers you elite perks, as the name suggests. Every month, you can get 2 free movie tickets that add up to Rs. 6,000 in value per year. Enjoy complimentary membership of Club Vistara Silver and Trident Privilege Red Tier. Users can also earn the lowest 1.99 per cent Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee for international use.
- Air India SBI Signature Card- Launched in conjunction with Air India, this credit card offers Air India Frequent Flyer Program- Flying Returns a complimentary membership. You can enter over 600 international luxury airport lounges with a free Priority Pass Membership on the card. When you are heading to a foreign country, you also get round the clock card loss assistance.
- Private Platinum Chip Card-Visa-This card is for people with some extra protection who enjoy shopping. The microchip, which requires a specific Personal Identification Number (PIN), is safe. Travel and lifestyle incentives are stuffed with the card.
- HSBS Platinum Credit Card: This Credit card brings in a number of reward points and shopping benefits which ultimately adds to the shopping experience. This card provides free memberships to many reward programs without any joining charges.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card- This credit card is offered as a welcome gift at a low annual fee and offers a BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 200 and a Jabong voucher worth Rs. 500. When booking movie tickets, users can also receive a 10 per cent discount. It offers more coverage since it is an EMV-certified chip credit card. On these cards, there is an exciting incentive earning opportunity that can be redeemed later against even more exciting gift vouchers.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card- Available at an annual fee of Rs. 1,500, this Axis Bank credit card provides users with a free Vistara Airlines economy class ticket as a welcome gift. Cardholders are entitled to get a 15 per cent discount while dining at partner restaurants around the country under the Axis Bank Dining Delights scheme. Club Vistara’s complementary base membership is also offered.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card- You can become a member of the Prestigious Circle of HDFC and receive exciting rewards by acquiring this HDFC credit card. For every Rs. 150 spent on the card, you will receive 4 reward points. The card also entitles you to a discount of up to 15% at partner restaurants around the country, including some 5-star restaurants. Complimentary membership of Club Vistara is also given to cardholders.
- Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card- In partnership with Jet Airways, this is a travel-centric credit card introduced by HDFC Bank. It provides a cumulative value of 10,000 JP Miles and a card renewal of 4,000 JP Miles per year. Over 600 airport lounges can be accessed via this credit card in India. By taking 3 add-on credit cards completely free, you can also give more spending power to your family members.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ludhiana
|PNB Bank||New Kartar Nagar, New Kartar Nagar, Ranjeet Singh Market, City Colony, Ludhiana, Punjab 141008|
|HDFC Bank||Sayal Complex, Gill Road, Near J K Trading Co., Miller Ganj, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003|
|8089, ATI Back Side Road, Near BP Pump, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003|
|Bank of India||Guru Tegh Bahadur Market, Near Clock Tower, Post Box No. 7, Ludhiana, Punjab|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ludhiana
With Dialabank, in Ludhiana city, you can pick any card of your choice.
- In a few minutes, you can quickly browse through the eligibility requirements.
- It’s online and quick to understand the entire operation. Paperless online order for current customers.
- At Dialabank, get a fast submission and instant e-approval.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Ludhiana in just three easy steps:
You can apply easily via Dialabank for Credit Cards in Ludhiana. To get your credit card easily, you have to take the following steps:
- Visit Dialabank‘s website initially.
- Only pick the bank’s chosen credit card.
- Provide the programme that comes with the model with the information. Fill in all the appropriate details accurately.
- Check your eligibility according to the bank eligibility criteria, and then if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Which are the available credit card Ludhiana for Customers?
Given below are the type of credit cards available for customers in Ludhiana:
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Regular Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
In Ludhiana, a credit card consumer makes payments via the following channels:
- Unique bank’s net banking
- Fund transfer
- Mobile banking
- Via Cheque
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ludhiana:
The eligibility requirements required for the use of a credit card Ludhiana are as follows:
- Occupation: Self-employed or employee-employed
- Requisite Age: At least 21 years of age
- Maximum Age: 65 years at most
- CIBIL Ranking: Strong Score for CIBIL
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ludhiana:
- For high-end cards, minimum revenue Rs.15000 per month or depending on credit card requirements, more revenue per month and very good cibil score are expected.
Other Credit Card Cities
|Credit Card Latur||Credit Card Kumbakonam|
|Credit Card Kurnool||Credit Card Kota|
|Credit Card Kottayam||Credit Card Kollam|
|Credit Card Kozhikode||Credit Card Kulti|
FAQs for Credit Card Ludhiana
✅ What’s the credit limit on your credit cards?
For various credit cards, there are distinct credit limits. At the time of application, you’ll get to hear about the credit limit.
✅ What is the minimum amount an applicant can receive for card approval each month?
The candidate, whether self-employed or salaried, was willing to make Rs. 15,000 on a monthly basis. Besides, the credit card that you are paying for can change depending on the credit card.
✅ What’s the annual credit card fee?
The yearly fee is different with different cards. You will become conscious of the monthly credit card fee when you receive a credit card Ludhiana.
✅ May I use a credit card Ludhiana to take advantage of the EMI facility?
Many credit card Ludhiana issuers offer you attractive terms of maturity at affordable interest rates and stable tenure. Your transactions above Rs. 5,000 can be translated into simple EMIs.
✅ What are the advantages for its clients of Credit Card Ludhiana?
This credit cards Ludhiana provide a wide range of rewards to their clients, from shopping to travel, along with incentive points on each purchase. Hence, shopping becomes more pleasure with these credit cards.
✅ What is the transfer of the balances of credit cards Ludhiana?
There is the ability for certain credit cards to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and reimburse EMIs.
✅ With a poor credit score, can I get a credit card Ludhiana?
You ought to get a good credit score to get a credit card.
✅ What is a credit card Ludhiana that’s secured?
A secured credit card, say, a fixed deposit, is one that is issued against the asset. For those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a good start.