Malda District, in West Bengal, India, is a district. It lies 347 km (215 miles) north of West Bengal’s capital, Kolkata. The most notable items in this district are mango, jute and silk. The special variety of mango produced in this area, Fazli, is popularly known by the name of the district and is exported and internationally acclaimed throughout the world. Gombhira’s folk culture is a characteristic of the district, being a unique way of portraying happiness and sorrow in the common people’s everyday lives, as well as the unique medium of presentation on national and international issues. It remains an important centre for the distribution of rice, jute, and wheat. The principal crops in the surrounding area are corn, jute, legumes, and oilseed. Malda is India’s largest producer of high-quality jute juice. Large areas are occupied by mulberry plantations and mango orchards; mango commerce and silk production are the main economic activities.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card Malda
The list of banks that sell Credit Card Malda is as follows:
1. Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Kotak Mahindra Delight Platinum Credit Card: This credit card Malda is also included in the entertainment category. For this credit card, there are no annual charges and there are no subscription fees. You will receive exciting offers for food, movies, and fuel.
- Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card: The lifestyle group includes this credit card, Malda. For this credit card Malda, there are no annual charges and no subscription fees. You can also get free access to the lounge.
2. State Bank Of India:
- Club Vistara SBI Card Prime: This is a Travel Party Credit Card Malda. With airline discounts and hotel bookings, you will be given.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card: This Credit Card Malda is licenced internationally. You’ll get a voucher from Yatra.com worth Rs.8,250.
3. Yes Bank:
- Yes Bank Prosperity Edge Credit Card: This card is a member of the network of Rewards. There is no penalty for this credit card’s billing and joint fees. With this credit card Malda as well you can enjoy domestic lounge access. On this card, there are also special benefits and discounts available.
- Yes First Preferred Credit card: A credit card Malda is a type of travel card. For plane ticket transactions and hotel bookings, you can get bonus points. On this credit card, the highest interest rates apply.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card: A form of indemnity is this credit card Malda. You will get entertaining rewards when you purchase this credit card. The monthly fee is zero for this pass. You can receive different offers for eating, shopping, movies, etc.
- Citibank Premium Miles Credit Card: This card is administered by The Travel Business. You will receive a 5 per cent cashback on your airline orders.
5. ICICI Bank:
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card: The lifestyle category comes under this credit card Malda. For restaurants, grocery stores, and pharmacies, you are granted 2x discounts. Lounge keys and movie tickets can be bought for free as well.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The Cashback Group contains this credit card. For a lifetime, this credit card is free. It is perfect for groceries, gasoline, and restaurants.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Malda
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Malda where you can get information on Credit Card Malda.
Branches in Malda
Netaji Subhash Rd, North Pirojpur, Malda, West Bengal 732101
Mokdumpur Market, Bipin Ghosh Rd, Mokdumpur, Malda, West Bengal 732103
Vivekananda Appartments, BG Road, Mokdampur PO and PS, Malda, West Bengal 732103
|Axis Bank||Muslim Institute, Krishna Jiban Sanyal Rd, Malda, West Bengal 732101|
State Bank of India
40/52, Netaji Subhash Rd, Gangabag, Malda, West Bengal 732101
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Malda
- Easily review the conditions for eligibility.
- The mechanism is easy and very quick.
- Get a Credit Card by applying online.
- Rapid credit card approval in a couple of minutes.
How you can get Credit Card Malda with Dialabank in just three easy steps:
- On the Dialabank website, visit and review the criteria for eligibility.
- You will complete the extra step by completing the online application form if you are enrolled.
- Get clearance for instant e-credit cards.
Which are the available Credit Card Malda for Customers?
The following list shows the forms and categories for the Credit Card Malda:
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
For credit cards, different payment plans are available with credit card Malda. The following list of payment options is shown at Malda:
- Mobile Banking
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Via Cheque Payment
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Desk
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Malda
The criteria for credit card Malda eligibility will differ from bank to bank. The fundamental eligibility criteria for the Credit Card Malda are given below.
- The candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- There is no need for the to be 65 years or older.
- The nominated person must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate has to be given a better CIBIL ranking.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Malda
The income requirements required for the Credit Card Malda are below:
- The minimum salary of an applicant should be Rs.15,000 per month.
- For various credit cards Malda, the income terms are distinct.
FAQs about Credit Card Malda
✅Are there any annual fees that apply to a credit card Malda?
Yeah. Several banks levy annual fees on credit cards.
✅ Can I get a credit card Malda loan?
Yeah. The loan is available via a credit card facility at many banks.
✅Are there any punitive payments for paying late bills?
Yeah. You have to pay the additional charge if there is a delay in paying back then.
✅What are the income conditions for a credit card Malda?
The minimum requirement for Malda’s revenue is Rs.15,000 per month.
✅Will my transactions be translated into EMIs?
Yeah. Transactions can be converted into flexible EMIs very quickly.
✅ What are the loyalty points?
You can get reward points by using a Malda credit card when you make purchases. These reward points can be turned into cash later.
✅ Will I get any gift voucher on credit card Malda?
Yeah. Many credit cards offer gift vouchers for paying a certain amount at different shops.
✅What if my credit cards get stolen or lost?
You will receive protection against fraudulent use if your credit is lost or stolen.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Malda
- 2 Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card Malda
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Malda
- 4 How you can get Credit Card Malda with Dialabank in just three easy steps:
- 5 Which are the available Credit Card Malda for Customers?
- 6 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Malda
- 8 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Malda
- 9 FAQs about Credit Card Malda
- 9.1 ✅Are there any annual fees that apply to a credit card Malda?
- 9.2 ✅ Can I get a credit card Malda loan?
- 9.3 ✅Are there any punitive payments for paying late bills?
- 9.4 ✅What are the income conditions for a credit card Malda?
- 9.5 ✅Will my transactions be translated into EMIs?
- 9.6 ✅ What are the loyalty points?
- 9.7 ✅ Will I get any gift voucher on credit card Malda?
- 9.8 ✅What if my credit cards get stolen or lost?