Mau, also now recognised as Maunath Bhanjan, is an industrial city and the headquarter of the Mau district. It is located in the eastern part of Uttar Pradesh, India. The city is recognised for its saree trade which is a traditional business and centuries-old art of the people of this city. According to the year of 2011 census, Mau Nath Bhanjan district has a population of 2,205,968, in which men and women were 1,114,888 and 1,090,782 sequentially. Banks offer a Credit Card Mau to their users to determine their money related troubles and to help them with carrying a usual way of life.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Mau
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers the reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. This means that more purchases lead to greater savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card- This card is a great choice for people who like to travel a lot. This card is loaded with amazing rewards and deals. Cardmembers get privileges such as complimentary airport lounge access and dining offers.
- Citibank Rewards Card– If you’re looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback offers, then this is the card for you. It brings you an exclusive offer on almost all your shopping trips. The card aims at serving the best to its customers.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card– The benefits offered by the card is as attractive as its name. Cardholders will enjoy a host of offers on various categories such as shopping, dining and travel. It’s a perfect card to complement your lifestyle.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– This card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the popular and preferred choices of the customers. It’s quite suitable for frequent shoppers.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- Private Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is secured against the counterfeiting and duplication of credit cards with the embedded microchip. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It is a great card for everyone.
- Private Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with contactless payment technology. You have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the Private Bank coral contactless card.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Mau
You can get information on Credit Card Mau from the below table:
|Allahabad Bank||Police Line, Mau, NH-29, Ghazipur Mau Road, Mau, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|State Bank of India||Bhiti Rd, Bulaki Pura, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Dena Bank||Dena Bk, NH 29, Bhiti Rd, Chowk, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Sahara Bank||SH 34, Sahadatpura, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Axis Bank||Plot No 375, M D Plaza, Ground Floor, Sahadatpura, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Private Bank||Mirjahaddipura Bypass Road, Azeem Grihast Petrolium, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Bank of Baroda||Shahi Katra Rd, Astupura, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Union Bank of India||Imiliya, Mau, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Mau
- Precise credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Swift e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Mau in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Unrestricted Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval in minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Mau for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Mau makes payments by below channels – Auto Pay, by Net banking of precise bank, fund transfer, mobile banking, By Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Mau
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is wanted.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Mau
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; High-end cards need more income per month & powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Mau?
The claimant must have a monthly wage of at least Rs.15,000.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Mau?
Yes, you will get an Insurance cover on extraordinary credit cards.
✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Mau?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my rewards points?
Bank has introduced amazing bonuses points plans for that. You can change your bonuses points into cash, movies vouchers and many more.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can convert your credit card transactions into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
Yes, there are joining bonuses, but these depend on the card you prefer.
|Credit Card Lucknow||Credit Card Kolkata|
|Credit Card Loni||Credit Card Ludhiana|
|Credit Card Machilipatnam||Credit Card Madhyamgram|
|Credit Card Madanapalle||Credit Card Madurai|