In the Indian state of Jharkhand, Daltonganj is a metropolitan city corporation. It is the seat of the division of Palamu and the district of Palamu, and of the subdivision and block of the same name. On the banks of the North Koel River, the city is located. It is one of the historically important state cities. During the British Raj, the city was called Daltonganj after Colonel Edward Tuite Dalton (1815–1880), an anthropologist and Chota Nagpur’s commissioner in 1861. Following the establishment of Daltonganj Municipal Corporation in April 2018, the name of the city was changed and was named after Raja Medini Ray of the Chero dynasty.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Medininagar
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. This means that more purchases lead to greater savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card- This card is a great choice for people who like to travel a lot. This card is loaded with amazing rewards and deals. Cardmembers get privileges such as complimentary airport lounge access and dining offers.
- Citibank Rewards Card– If you’re looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback offers then this is the card for you. It brings you an exclusive offer on almost all your shopping trips. The card aims at serving the best to its customers.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card– The benefits offered by the card is as attractive as its name. Cardholders will enjoy a host of offers on various categories such as shopping, dining, and travel. It’s a perfect card to complement your lifestyle.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– This card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the popular and preferred choices of the customers. It’s quite suitable for frequent shoppers.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- Private Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is secured against the counterfeiting and duplication of credit cards with the embedded microchip. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It is a great card for everyone.
- Private Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with contactless payment technology. You just have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the Private Bank coral contactless card.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card in Medininagar
You can get information on Credit Card Medininagar from the below table:
|Allahabad Bank||Police Line, Mau, NH-29, Medininagar, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|State Bank of India||Bhiti Rd, Medininagar, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Dena Bank||Dena Bk, NH 29, Medininagar, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Sahara Bank||SH 34, Sahadatpura, Medininagar, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Axis Bank||Plot No 375, M D Plaza, Ground Floor, Medininagar, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Private Bank||Mirjahaddipura Bypass Road, Medininagar, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Bank of Baroda||Shahi Katra Rd, Astupura, Medininagar, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
|Union Bank of India||Imiliya, Medininagar, Uttar Pradesh 275101|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Medininagar
- Precise credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Swift e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Medininagar in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Unrestricted Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval in minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Medininagar for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit card payments or payment options?
A bank account user in Medininagar typically pays through the link provided: Auto Pay, specific account bank transfer, transferring funds, internet payments, cheque via dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit card Medininagar:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is wanted.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Medininagar
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; High-end cards need more income per month & powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card in Medininagar?
The nominee should have at least Rs.15,000 in annual wage.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Cards in Medininagar?
Yeah, on outstanding credit cards, they can get healthcare insurance.
✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Medininagar?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my rewards points?
The company has announced some proposals for points awarded for all of that. Your extra points can be turned into cash, theater vouchers, etc.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you could transform interactions with your line of credit into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
Yeah, there are benefits involved, but they depend also on the card you want.
|Credit Card Lucknow||Credit Card Kolkata|
|Credit Card Loni||Credit Card Ludhiana|
|Credit Card Machilipatnam||Credit Card Madhyamgram|
|Credit Card Madanapalle||Credit Card Madurai|