Meerut is a city in the west of Uttar Pradesh, an Indian state. It is an ancient town with settlements found in and around the region that date back to the Indus Valley civilization. The city is located 70 km (43 mi ) northeast of New Delhi, within the National Capital Region, and 485 km (301 mi) west of Lucknow, the state capital. Meerut is India’s 33rd most populated urban agglomeration as of 2011 and the 26th most populous city. The city is one of the largest producers of sports goods and one of India’s largest producers of musical instruments. In western Uttar Pradesh, the city is also an education hub and also known as the “Sports City of India.”
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Meerut
Given below are the top 5 credit cards offered by top banks in Meerut City:
Citibank Rewards Card: This card is created with the requirements of hardcore buyers in mind, as this credit card provides maximum reward points and cashback on each purchase. Besides that the card comes with special discounts and rewards on shopping trips.
IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card: This card is a great convenience for IndianOil outlet customers who frequently purchase fuel. On each purchase, the customers get reward points and the rewards are redeemable. So, at IndianOil Outlets, users can redeem the points as cashback.
Credit Card American Express Platinum Reserve: The Credit Card provides exclusive travel and lifestyle deals. Dining, shopping, and traveling with numerous reward points and cashback.
American Express Gold Card: This payment card is offered by American Express, which offers its users a number of rewards and benefits. On daily purchases, the cardholders get to earn reward points. This along with AMEX Membership, is the exclusive incentive programme.
HSBS Platinum Credit Card: This credit card provides a number of reward points and shopping advantages that ultimately contribute to the shopping experience. This card gives free memberships without any joining fees to many reward programmes.
Standard Chartered Bank:
Standard Chartered Platinum Loyalty Card: With the issuance of this card, the cardholder earns several extra benefits and incentives. This card is perfect for customers and makes it customer-friendly with unique rewards.
Titanium Card Regular Chartered Super Value: This card has many benefits at the cost of a single subscription fee for dining, banking, consuming gas, and flying. For consumers with tight schedules, this card is most apt.
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card: Customers have exclusive access to airport lounges through the ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card. The special advantage of this card is that the customer only needs to wave the card over the card reader for purchases, since it is a contactless card.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Meerut
Given below are the banks in Meerut that can get you information on Credit Card Meerut:
|ICICI Bank||Mawana Road, Trupti Garden, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001|
|Syndicate Bank||DH Block, Pallavpuram, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250110|
|HDFC Bank||Shiv Arcade, Plot No C34 & 35, GF, Mawana Rd, Ganga Nagar, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001|
|State Bank of India||SH 14, Ansar Colony, Mahmud Nagar, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250002|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Meerut
With Dialabank, you can pick any card in the city of Meerut of your choosing.
- In a few minutes, you can quickly browse through the eligibility requirements.
- It’s online and quick to understand the entire operation.
- Online, you get your registration application form.
- Get rapid Dialabank submission and registration.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Meerut in just three easy steps:
In order to profit from your Meerut credit card, you need to follow the simple steps given:
- Visit the Dialabank website to review the eligibility requirements for the credit card in question.
- Fill out the application online.
- You’ll be updated about card approval right after the application.
Which are the available credit card Meerut for Customers?
The form of credit cards available to customers in Meerut is given below:
- Premium Credit Cards
- Charge Credit Cards
- Regular Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
- Travel credit cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- Via Cheque at dropbox
- Net Banking from any bank account
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Meerut:
The necessary criteria required for the use of the credit card Meerut are as follows:
- Occupation: Self-employed or employee-employed
- Minimum Age: At least 21 years of age
- Maximum Age: 65 years at most
- Minimum income: Rs.15,000 per month (Although higher income per month is required for high-end cards)
- Cibil Score: Requires a strong CBIL score
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Meerut:
- The applicant’s minimum income per month, whether salaried or self-employed, should be Rs.15,000 or greater. Although the criteria for income depend on the credit card, most high-end cards require a higher monthly income along with the applicant’s strong CIBIL score.
FAQs for Credit Card Meerut
✅To get the benefit of a Credit Card Meerut, should it be necessary to have a strong CIBIL score?
Yes, one of the significant criteria for the use of credit cards is the CIBIL score as it is a data analysis of your credit history and repayment dues.
In the case of a faulty CIBIL score, your submission may be denied.
✅How do clients benefit from the Meerut beneficial Credit Card?
This credit cards offer a wide variety of advantages to their customers, from shopping to travel, along with incentive points on each buy. Therefore, with these credit cards, shopping becomes more delightful.
✅In Meerut City, what types of credit cards are available?
Any credit card such as travel card, entertainment card, reward card, regular card, premium card, a fuel card, etc. can be requested.
✅What would be the minimum income for the use of the credit card Meerut?
The applicant should earn a least of Rs. 15,000 a month, whether self-employed or salaried, although it may vary based on the credit card you are applying for.
✅How do I decrease the rate of interest?
In order to reduce the interest rate, there is no such way. If you pay on time, you will not be paying any amount of interest.
✅How can I register for an online credit card?
The method of registration becomes super easy with Dialabank, as follows:
- Visit the Dialabank website to check the eligibility criteria for the credit card provided.
- Complete the online application.
- You’ll be updated about card approval right after the application.
✅What documents are needed in order to obtain a credit card Meerut?
You should search the requisite documentation on the Dialabank website. The documentation process is very clear for credit cards in Faridabad.
✅In Meerut, what are the interest rates on credit cards?
At the time of application, you will get to know the rate of interest. The interest rate, according to the banks, changes.
|Credit Card Lucknow||Credit Card Kolkata|
|Credit Card Loni||Credit Card Ludhiana|
|Credit Card Machilipatnam||Credit Card Madhyamgram|
|Credit Card Madanapalle||Credit Card Madurai|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Meerut
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Meerut
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Meerut
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Meerut
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Meerut in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the available credit card Meerut for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Meerut:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Meerut:
- 10 FAQs for Credit Card Meerut
- 10.1 ✅To get the benefit of a Credit Card Meerut, should it be necessary to have a strong CIBIL score?
- 10.2 ✅How do clients benefit from the Meerut beneficial Credit Card?
- 10.3 ✅In Meerut City, what types of credit cards are available?
- 10.4 ✅What would be the minimum income for the use of the credit card Meerut?
- 10.5 ✅How do I decrease the rate of interest?
- 10.6 ✅How can I register for an online credit card?
- 10.7 ✅What documents are needed in order to obtain a credit card Meerut?
- 10.8 ✅In Meerut, what are the interest rates on credit cards?