Host to the very popular Haldirams of India, Nagpur is known as Maharashtra’s winter capital. The city is known for its oranges, giving it the name of the City of Orange. Nagpur is India’s political capital.
The city is home to leading banks, educational institutions and companies of repute, along with its rich culture and tradition. You have reached the right place if you want to apply for a credit card in Nagpur!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Nagpur
- Hdfc Bank Millennia Credit Card: HDFC Millennia Credit Card is well-suited to the needs of millennials who enjoy shopping online and want their spending to be rewarded. The card provides consumers with up to 5% cashback on online purchases and 1% cashback for all offline spending. Read more here about this card.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card: You have the chance to fly and live in style with this card. You get 4 JPMiles (only on qualifying retail transactions) per Rs.150 that you spend. For transactions made on JetPrivilege, you will receive JPMiles.
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used in ATMs worldwide, and this international exposure makes it the perfect source for obtaining international travel privileges for a frequent traveller.
- Yatra SBI Card: In order to have a convenient and affordable travel experience, the Yatra SBI Card is ideal for frequent travellers as it provides multiple travel advantages. In addition, it offers welcome presents, loyalty points, fuel surcharge exemption, etc.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card allows you to save up to 3.5% on fuel costs and also provides you with PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenditures. Moreover, at any HPCL Gas Station, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for gasoline. Discounts are also given for movie tickets and dining.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is the most appropriate luxury credit card for daily domestic travellers. Apps including concierge service, access to the lounge, car rental service, etc. make it easy for the cardholders to fly. Two network models are eligible for the card: American Express and Mastercard.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: Axis Bank launched the Buzz Credit Card especially for online buyers. For all online orders, the card provides a Flipkart exclusive discount and extra reward points.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: The Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is intended for daily travellers. You will obtain complimentary lounge access, travel and hotel vouchers, among many other benefits. In all categories, the card offers generous rewards too.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctor’s SuperCard: Provides up to Rs. 20 Lakh for professional compensation insurance. For every Rs.100 spent offline, 1 reward point is granted, 2X reward points on all online spending, with the exception of online transactions made on education, insurance, utilities etc.
- Smart SuperCard Bajaj Finserv Shop: It provides cashback worth Rs. 500 (on spending Rs. 2,000 in the first 30 days & payment of joining fees) and also 5% cashback on grocery transactions up to Rs. 250 a month
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Nagpur
|Axis Bank Ltd||MG house, Rabindranath Tagore Road, Besides Board Office, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra 4400011|
|ICICI Bank||222 Vishnu Vaibhav Building, Gr, Palm Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001|
|Reserve Bank of India – Civil Lines||Near Kasturchand Park, RBI Square, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001|
|State Bank of India||FIRDOS CHAMBERS PANDIT JAWAHARLAL NEHRU MARG, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012|
|State Bank Of India – Main Branch||Kingsway, S V Patel Road., Nagpur, Maharashtra|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Nagpur:
- Accurate availability of a credit card in just a few moments
- Minimum documentation available online for applications from existing customers
- Get Dialabank‘s Instant E-Approval
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Nagpur in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility review
- Fill Total Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Nagpur for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Nagpur can easily make payments through these means via the net banking of a particular bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, via cheque or dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Nagpur:
- For salaried or self-employed people, a minimum age of 21 years is required.
- For salaried or self-employed people, maximum age of 65 years is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Nagpur:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends on credit card requirements; more monthly income is required for high-end cards & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Nagpur
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Nagpur online?
Yeah, you can very easily apply online for a credit card. To check your eligibility and fill out your information with the minimum documents required in a very easy form, all you have to do is visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Can I carry a credit card to Nagpur avail the EMI facility?
Most credit card issuers, at competitive interest rates and stable tenure, give you favourable repayment conditions. Your transactions above Rs. 5,000 can be translated to simple EMIs.
✅ What are the choices for credit card Nagpur bill-paying available?
In order to pay your bill, you can choose from the following choices:
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Do all credit card Nagpur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all of the cards ask for an annual membership charge and/or fee. There is typically no annual fee for basic credit cards, but cards with an annual fee also provide more benefits than zero annual fee cards.
✅ Will my credit card Nagpur limit rise at a later time?
From time to time, credit limits are modified by the issuer of the card. This typically takes your past payment track record into account, but if you missed several payments on previous bills, your cap may also be downgraded.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one that is issued against an asset, say, a fixed deposit. For those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a good start.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are issued under the main credit card and all transactions requiring payment of dues are addressed to a single account. It is beneficial for students living away from their parents and also for those who are unable to obtain their own passport.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Nagpur balances?
Some credit cards have the opportunity to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Nagpur
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Nagpur
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Nagpur
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Nagpur:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Nagpur in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Nagpur for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Nagpur:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Nagpur:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Nagpur
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Nagpur online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card to Nagpur avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Nagpur bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Nagpur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Nagpur limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Nagpur balances?