Nashik is an ancient city in the northern portion of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Nasik is well known as one of the Hindu pilgrimage sites, Kumbh Mela, which takes place every 12 years. The town, located about 190 km north of the state capital of Mumbai, is called the “Wine Capital of India,” as half of India’s vineyards and wineries are located in Nashik. You will get to know the eligibility criteria for Credit Card in Nashik online through the Dialabank website.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Nashik
Following are the top 5 credit cards offered by top banks in Agra City:
- SBI Card ELITE- This card offers you elite perks, as the name suggests. Every month, you can get 2 free movie tickets that add up to Rs. 6,000 in value per year. Enjoy complimentary membership of Club Vistara Silver and Trident Privilege Red Tier. Users can also earn the lowest 1.99 per cent Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee for international use.
- Air India SBI Signature Card- Launched in conjunction with Air India, this credit card offers Air India Frequent Flyer Program- Flying Returns a complimentary membership. You can enter over 600 international luxury airport lounges with a free Priority Pass Membership on the card. When you are heading to a foreign country, you also get round the clock card loss assistance.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card-Visa-This card is for people with some extra protection who enjoy shopping. The microchip, which requires a specific Personal Identification Number (PIN), is safe. Travel and lifestyle incentives are stuffed with the card.
- HSBS Platinum Credit Card: This Credit card Nashik brings in a number of reward points and shopping benefits which ultimately adds to the shopping experience. This card provides free memberships to many reward programs without any joining charges.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card- This credit card Nashik is offered as a welcome gift at a low annual fee and offers a BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 200 and a Jabong voucher worth Rs. 500. When booking movie tickets, users can also receive a 10 per cent discount. It offers more coverage since it is an EMV-certified chip credit card. On these cards, there is an exciting incentive earning opportunity that can be redeemed later against even more exciting gift vouchers.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card- Available at an annual fee of Rs. 1,500, this Axis Bank credit card provides users with a free Vistara Airlines economy class ticket as a welcome gift. Cardholders are entitled to get a 15 per cent discount while dining at partner restaurants around the country under the Axis Bank Dining Delights scheme. Club Vistara’s complementary base membership is also offered.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card- You can become a member of the Prestigious Circle of HDFC and receive exciting rewards by acquiring this HDFC credit card. For every Rs. 150 spent on the card, you will receive 4 reward points. The card also entitles you to a discount of up to 15% at partner restaurants around the country, including some 5-star restaurants. Complimentary membership of Club Vistara is also given to cardholders.
- Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card- In partnership with Jet Airways, this is a travel-centric credit card introduced by HDFC Bank. It provides a cumulative value of 10,000 JP Miles and a card renewal of 4,000 JP Miles per year. Over 600 airport lounges can be accessed via this credit card in India. By taking 3 add-on credit cards completely free, you can also give more spending power to your family members.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Nashik
|HDFC Bank||3, Vastu Shree College Link Rd, Thatte Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005|
Bank of Maharashtra
|II Floor, Janmangal, Tilak Road, Shalimar, opp. Nehru Garden, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001|
|Bank of India||Hotel Kubera Building, Trimbak Naka, Old Mumbai Agra Road, Shivaji Udyan, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002|
|ICICI Bank||G18/19, Utility Centre, Sharanpur Road, Opp. Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan (NMC), Nashik, Maharashtra 422002|
|State Bank Of India||Shalimar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|| Mithila Building, Nashik Road, Nashik, Maharashtra 422101
|Axis Bank||1st Floor, Mazda Tower, GPO Rd, Trimbak Naka, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001|
|IDFC FIRST Bank||Shop No 2, Gr Flr, Shanta Madhav Sankul MICO Circle, Trambakeshwar Rd, opposite Panchavati Hyundai, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Nashik
All you need to do is click on Dialabank, and you’re just a click away from accepting your credit card.
- You can compare your eligibility on the web within a few minutes.
- It’s just a three-step process that is simple to comprehend.
- Your credit card application is accessible online.
- Tap and go. Dialabank sanctions your application.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Nashik in just three easy steps:
You can easily apply via Dialabank for Credit Cards in Nashik. To get your credit card quickly, you have to take the following steps.
- Visit Dialabank‘s website initially.
- Only use the credit card that the bank has chosen.
- Provide the data for the structure that the model comes with. Fill in all the necessary information accurately.
- Check your eligibility, according to the bank eligibility criteria, and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Which are the available credit card Nashik for Customers?
Given below are the type of credit cards available for customers in Nashik:
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Travel Cards
- Reward Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Regular Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
In Nashik, a credit card consumer makes the payments via the following channels:
- Mobile banking
- Fund transfer
- Via Cheque
- Bank’s net banking
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Nashik:
The eligibility requirements required for Credit Card Nashik to be used as follows:
- Occupation: Self-employed or Salaried-employee
- Minimum Age: At least 21 years of age
- Maximum Age: 65 years at most
- CIBIL Ranking: Strong Score for CIBIL
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Nashik:
- Minimum revenue — depending on credit card criteria, Rs.15000 per month is expected for high-end cards or more revenue per month and a very good CIBIL score.
FAQs for Credit Card Nashik
✅ What are the advantages for the clients of Credit Card Nashik?
These credit cards provide their customers with a wide variety of benefits, from shopping to travel, along with reward points on each purchase. Hence, with these credit cards, shopping becomes more enjoyable.
✅ What is the credit-card balances transfer?
Other accounts with such credit cards can transfer unpaid balances, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
✅ What is the credit limit on your credit card Nashik?
There are distinct credit limit on different credit cards. At the time of application, you’ll get to hear about the credit limit.
✅ Can I apply for a credit card online?
Right, you can really quickly apply online for a credit card. To check your eligibility and fill in your details with the minimal documents required in a very easy manner, all you have to do is visit the Dialabank website.
✅ For a question, who does the client reach out to?
For Dialabank, as soon as they apply for a credit card, the business relationship managers reach out to the customer. In the event of any query, they have a quick response and 24 * 7 customer service.
✅ What’s the fee on an annual credit card Nashik?
For multiple cards, the yearly charge is distinct. You will become aware of the annual credit card fee when you obtain a credit card.
✅ What is a credit card Nashik that’s secured?
A secured credit card is one that is issued against a collateral, say, a fixed deposit. This could be a nice start for those who are not eligible to get a standard (unsecured) passport.
✅ Could I use a credit card Nashik to take advantage of the EMI facility?
Many credit card issuers offer you attractive terms of maturity at affordable interest rates and stable tenure. It would be best if you convert your transactions in excess of Rs. 5,000 into simple EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Nashik
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Nashik
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Nashik
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Nashik
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Nashik in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the available credit card Nashik for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Nashik:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Nashik:
- 10 FAQs for Credit Card Nashik
- 10.1 ✅ What are the advantages for the clients of Credit Card Nashik?
- 10.2 ✅ What is the credit limit on your credit card Nashik?
- 10.3 ✅ Can I apply for a credit card online?
- 10.4 ✅ For a question, who does the client reach out to?
- 10.5 ✅ What’s the fee on an annual credit card Nashik?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a credit card Nashik that’s secured?
- 10.7 ✅ Could I use a credit card Nashik to take advantage of the EMI facility?