Panchkula is a planned city and district headquarter in the Panchkula district, part of Ambala district in Haryana, India. The origin of the name Panchkula came from the area where five fertilizations canals meet. It constitutes a part of a neighbouring area to the Chandigarh, Mohali and Zirakpur. The Chandigarh-Mohali-Panchkula metropolitan area collectively develops a Chandigarh Tricity, with a combined population of over 2 million. Banks offer a Credit Card Panchkula to their customers to explain their money related troubles and to help them with bearing a general way of life.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Panchkula
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card: This card is an excellent decision for individuals who like to travel a ton. This card is stacked with astonishing prizes and arrangements. Cardmembers get advantages, for example, free air terminal parlour access and eating offers.
- Citibank Rewards Card: If you’re searching for a card with most extreme prizes and cashback offers, at that point this is the card for you. It welcomes you to a select proposal on practically the entirety of your shopping trips—the card targets serving the best to its clients.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card: This card accompanies various shopping benefits and alluring compensations to make your shopping experience happier. With this card, you can gain admittance to different rewards and administrations without paying any joining or yearly charges.
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card: With American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, you get free travel benefits. Cardholders will acquire participation reward focuses on each goes through with this card. You can likewise appreciate the advantage of shopping the different products at premium stores and extravagance remain in restrictive lodgings.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card: This excellent card gives memorable travel and way of life benefits. The card accompanies different advantages on shopping, eating and voyaging.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card: The advantages offered by the card is as appealing as its name. Cardholders will appreciate a large group of offers on different classes, for example, shopping, eating and travel. It’s an ideal card to supplement your way of life.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card: This card offers top tier advantages and prizes to the cardholder. It is one of the well known and favoured decisions of the clients. It’s very appropriate for continued customers.
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card: Get your prizes duplicated on shopping with RBL Platinum Delight Visa at the week’s end. This card is progressed with endless preferences and prizes to enhance your lifestyle.
- RBL Platinum Maxima Card: The card offers remarkable game plans on devouring, shopping, films and altogether more. Cardholders will get prizes on all purchases made through RBL Platinum Maxima Card. The card’s genuine item is to serve the customer in an ideal way.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Panchkula
You can get information on Credit Card Panchkula from the below table:
|YES Bank||SCO 412 Sector 8 Opposite Shalimar Mall, Haryana 134109|
|State Bank of India||SCO-14, Sector-10, Panchkula, PANCHKULA, Panchkula, Haryana 134109|
|Corporation Bank||SCO 23, Sector 11, Panchkula, Haryana 134112|
|Vijaya Bank||SCO 29, Sector 11, Panchkula, Haryana 134112|
|Andhra Bank||SCF 54, Sector 8, Panchkula, Haryana 134109|
|ICICI Bank||Sector 11, Showroom Number 6, Panchkula, Haryana 134109|
|HDFC Bank||SCO 144, 145, Swastik Vihar, Sector 5, Panchkula, Haryana 134109|
|UCO Bank||S.C.O.395, Sector 8, Panchkula, Haryana 134109|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Panchkula
- Precise credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Swift e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Panchkula in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Unrestricted Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval in minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Panchkula for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Panchkula makes payments by below channels – Auto Pay, by Net banking of precise bank, fund transfer, mobile banking, By Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Panchkula:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is wanted.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Panchkula
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; High-end cards need more income per month & powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card in Panchkula?
The applicant must have a month to month pay of in any event Rs.15,000.
✅ How can I use my bonuses points?
Bank has set a few prize focuses procedures for that. You can change over your rewards focuses on money, film vouchers, and so on.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can convert your credit card transactions into EMIs.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Cards in Panchkula?
Truly, you will get Insurance cover on excellent charge cards.
|Credit Card Moradabad||Credit Card Nadiad|
|Credit Card Nagpur||Credit Card Nagaon|
|Credit Card Nagercoil||Credit Card Mysore|
|Credit Card Muzaffarpur||Credit Card Naihati|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Panchkula
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Panchkula
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Panchkula
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Panchkula
- 5 How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Panchkula in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Panchkula for Customers?
- 7 How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Panchkula:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Panchkula
- 10 FAQs