In Haryana, Panipat is a historic town. The city is famous as the “City of Weavers” and “Textile City” in India. Thanks to becoming “the global hub for recycled textiles,” it is also known as the “cast-off city.” If you are in town wondering how to get a credit card, you’ve come to the right place.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Panipat
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card: The Select Credit Card from Axis Bank is a premium credit card that is best suited to the needs of travellers, shoppers and diners alike. An excellent rewards programme, free access to the lounge, and golf privileges increase the value of the card.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Vistara credit card from Axis Bank is known for the rewards it offers in various categories. The card also offers you 15 per cent on your dining expenses, apart from providing air insurance. You will get 1,000 Vistara points upon activation, which can be redeemed.
State Bank of India
- SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card: It offers savings on different daily purchases or transactions that we make. There are more realistic advantages of the credit card, allowing cardholders to save on the credit card when paying on it.
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card: With special online shopping advantages, it is a credit card for shopping. On partner websites, it also provides online spending with 10 times more bonus points.
- ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: For regular (domestic & international) travellers, the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most suitable premium credit card. Free membership of the Dragon Pass, Visa Lounge access, and golf privileges are some of its premium features.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card: For those who are new to credit and want to create a credit score, the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card: A lifetime free credit card, the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card is a perfect choice.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is a premium credit card from HDFC Bank that offers a variety of amazing features and benefits across a variety of categories, such as food, travel, energy, and shopping. For every purchase you make, the card also comes with loyalty points along with a welcome bonus.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one which rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
- Bajaj Finserv Platinum Plus SuperCard: As a welcome gift, this card gets 4,000 bonus reward points. It also provides 2 free entry to the domestic airport lounges
- Bajaj Finserv Platinum Choice SuperCard: As a welcome gift, this card gets 2,000 bonus reward points. For each Rs. 100 spent on the credit card, it also gives 1 reward point.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Panipat
|RBL Bank||Dayal Buildings, Grand Trunk Rd, near Ahuja Petrol Pump, Panipat, Haryana 132103|
|IndusInd Bank||Amrit Handloom Bldg, Sanjay Chowk, G T Karnal Road, Khasra No.3675, Panipat, Haryana 132103|
|ICICI Bank||Shopping Complex, SCF 48, Huda Sector 11, Huda, Panipat, Haryana 132103|
|YES Bank||LCRT Public, Mahrana, Panipat, Haryana 132145|
|HDFC Bank||Khewat No 167, Nangal Kheri, Panipat, Haryana 132103|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Panipat:
- Proper usability within a short period of time for cards.
- For current customer applications, the least required online documentation.
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Panipat in just three easy steps:
- A fast Update for Qualifications
- Fill in the Online Full Application
- Get Instant E-approval in virtually no time
Which are the credit cards available in Panipat for Customers?
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Travel Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card customer in Panipat can make the payment through the net banking of a specific bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, through cheque or dropbox, and so on, through all these modes without too much difficulty.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Panipat:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Panipat:
For a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month, it is appropriate or depends on credit card criteria; high-end cards require more monthly revenue & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Panipat
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Panipat online?
Assuredly, you ought to apply for a credit card legally online. You can only visit the Dialabank site to confirm your qualification and fill in your data within the forms provided in a fair framework.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Panipat?
It is important to obtain a credit card for the following purposes, in addition to providing ease of use:
- Helps maintain a decent loan score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on a credit
- Online and offline Hassle-free Transactions
✅ What are the choices for credit card Panipat bill-paying available?
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Panipat require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards include an annual subscription fee as well as prices at the moment. For critical credit cards, there is typically no annual fee, but annual payment cards have a higher collecting value than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Panipat limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are altered every once in a while by the card’s guarantor. This usually takes into account the entire payment history, but in the event that you skipped a few payments on past bills, the limit can also be reduced.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one issued against a fixed asset, a home, a country. This could be a good beginning for people who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity.
✅ Does credit card Panipat come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
The cash withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and declared at the credit card recognition hour.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Panipat balances?
There is a possibility to transfer overdue balances to other accounts with these credit cards, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Panipat
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Panipat
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Panipat
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Panipat:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Panipat in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Panipat for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Panipat:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Panipat:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Panipat
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Panipat online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Panipat?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Panipat bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Panipat require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Panipat limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Panipat come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Panipat balances?